Ch 21

*Bzz bzz* I'm french! Why do you think I have this outrAgeous accEnt you sIlly kIng?!

I looked down at my phone to see that Nino had texted me. He told me the time and the address of the the Lazer taging place we were going to today.

Looking at the time, I still had a few hours until I had to go. I looked at Kama who was on my desk, doing... Something.

"Kama, do I really want to do this? And what are you doing?" I asked her while flopping on my bed.

She looked up at me, "I was entertaining myself, please and thank you. I don't know if you want to do this. It would be good for you, to get out of the house and start opening up more, but do it at your own pace."

I groaned, "that doesn't really help me any!"

She just shugged and kept messing with something on my desk. I set a reminder on my phone for when I needed to go and walked over to my book shelf. I grabbed the book I was reading and read until I had to go.

I walked out the door and headed to the address Nino sent me. I got there and saw the group waiting for me. Kim and Alix weren't there yet, but after a couple minutes they skidded next to us. Each of us why inside to the front desk to register for a game.

I was taking with Alix about random things with one ear kind of open to the surrounding noise.

"So we decided to race and I think it was a tie right?" Alix asked me.

"It sure looked like a tie to me"

"No, I think the first pack is fine!"

I looked over at the boys who were sorting out the game. It was Adrien who spoke, sounding rushed. It sounded like he cut someone of or something, but I wasn't in a mood to really care. He glanced nervously at me and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~Adrien's POV

"Welcome, what game can I set up for you?" The employee at the desk asked us.

"We would like a Lazer tag game of 8, my dude," Nino answered.

"What pack would you like? We have pack one, it's the basic set with the Lazer tagers and all the gear. We pack two which has that of the first pack and--"

"No, the first pack is fine!" I read on the top menu thingy about the two packs. The second had additional weapons including grenades and bombs.

I looked back at (y/n), and she was looking at me with a confused look on her face. I smiled and she looked away.

Whoo that was close

I paid and we got set up.

~~~~~~~~Your POV

We got trained on how to work every thing, they were basically guns that shot lazers and the sensors in our suit things would tell us if we were dead or not.

I knew how to shoot a gun and this wasn't much different. I lived in the great USA... My host family taught me to shoot.

I did a good enough job and off we went to the arena. I was on top for most of the match. I mostly hid and let everyone shoot each other, but if some one was in my line of fire from behind my spot, the were out before they saw me. There was more than just our group, so it made it fun.

The only reason I got out was because Adrien somehow hopped on top of my hiding spot and shot me from above...
I was second place, and I am kind of mad.

I enjoyed it though. I had more fun than what I've had in weeks.