Jealousy

Sinon's POV

I was in GGO again and I wanted to enter the next BOB with Kirito. So I went over to my bed and put my Amusphere on.

"Link Start!"

I appeared in a bar where I saw Kirito waiting for me.

"What's up!" Kirito said.

"Let's tear down this competition!" I said

"First I want to show you my skills," he said

So he challenged me. I have been waiting for this moment in all my life. We spawned in separate areas in the forest. I set up Hecate and waited for Kirito to show up.

3rd person POV

Kirito was sneaking up behind Sinon silently in a tree, preparing to end this battle with his photon sword. An that's when he screwed up and slipped. Sinon has an excellent range of hearing and can sense any presence within 8 feet. She spun around and Kirito landed on her, putting them in an awkward position (if you know what I mean).

"Eeeeeeeeeeep!" screeched Sinon "I give up!"

She pressed the surrender button and the match was over.

When they spawned back into the bar, no one was there strangely, but Sinon and Kirito didn't even notice.

Kirito's POV

"S-sorry Sinon," I stammered, "It was an accident."

"It's okay." she said, blushing.

That's when I saw a cyan-haired girl in the corner of my eye. Asuna.

"Sinon you backstabbing slut!" she screamed as she held up her sword and charged at her.

Asuna's POV

Yeah, so what if I hired a hacker to make Sinon die in GGO not IRL so,  no harm right? I just wanted to teach her a lesson to back off. When her health lowered, she turned into pixels and disappeared.

"Asuna! What the heck is wrong with you?!" yelled Kirito.

It was just a game, not harm right???

3rd person POV

The hacker was watching his screen, experiment successful, he managed to send the sniper to another dimension in her avatar, so her real body disappeared to. the only question is, he thought to himself, was how to get her back.

Sinon's POV

It's not everyday you get run through with a sword by THE Asuna. When I felt myself turn into pixels, or those diamond whatever thingies, I immediately tried to wake up, but I couldn't. What the fuck?! I just saw myself being sucked into no where and appeared on a tree, where I saw a raven-haired guy in purple slam into me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI, I do NOT own the characters, and please review and comment pls, thx!