Chimu Exams: The Forest of Death (With a Twist)

Sinon's POV

We were running across the ground because Sasuke advised that most ninjas would go by tree because it's quicker, so we would go the less obvious way.

Naruto's POV

I'm kind of glad Sai is on this team because we can fly thanks to his birds. Except Sakura keeps flying her higher because, I guess the Aburame clan had a part in the Chimu exams and released a few bugs in the forest. Thanks a lot. The jounin that gets released after us gets released any minute now...

BOOM! (goes the explosion tag).

"And the jounin is released!" I think in my head.

Sasuke's POV

The jounin is released. We all run faster. I take my Sharingan out and scan the forest. I kept scanning.

"Incoming!" Sinon hissed, pointing to the left.

I looked a figure was zooming in towards us. It was...

Naruto's POV

Kakashi-sensei.

"Run!" I yelled as he threw kunai and destroyed the ink-drawn birds.

We landed on tree branches and started leaping toward the center.

"Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!" I yelled, doing the hand signs.

The clones intercepted Kakashi and started attacking him. Sakura ripped off a tree branch and swung at our sensei. Sai then switched positions with her and released his already drawn lions. Then we leaped. I waited for Kakashi-sensei to close in and I used rasengan on a beehive that hit his face. As we left, we could hear him screaming in pain. I feel bad.

Sasuke's POV

... Orochimaru?!

"Orochimaru?!" I said, "What are you doing here?!"

He chuckled and his head came after us.

"WAIT!" Sinon said.

Everybody froze.

"Orochimaru," she said, "you're not a jounin, you're a Sannin, you don't have to chase us!"

She has a point. She waved her arms in a panic.

"Yeah, Orochi!" Suigetsu said.

Orochimaru and I glared.

"Truce???" Sinon asked.

Orochimaru stopped, "Ooooooooohhhhhh," he said, "I've got something to use against Tsunade."

"Bye then!" and  he left.

Suigetsu's face =_=?   .

Naruto's POV

Sakura walked into a patch of mosquitoes and now has ugly rashes. She's unable to concentrate her chakra and heal herself at the same time.

"You don't look Ugly anymore. You looks Natural," Sai said.

"What." she hissed.

"You look even uglier, and I think it suits you. Naturally."

*some yelling and punching in the background*

I sweat dropped. Then I made two more clones which grabbed them and we kept moving.

"By tonight, we should get there in time," I said.

They both nodded.

Sinon's POV

We reached the center of the forest because 1) No run-ins with other teams, 2) Orochimaru didn't come after us, and 3) We didn't argue at all. (unlike a different team at the moment...)

I pulled on my hood as we walked into the tower and registered out team's name into the front desk and sat down in the waiting room. There, we saw Team... Salmon?

"Team Samui," Sasuke said.

Oh.

The other hooded figure was staring at me and I didn't like it. I sat down in between Sasuke and Suigetsu while observing the hooded figure carefully. His figure was obviously a male. Okay build on combat and from what I can see, very mysterious. Then we heard a loud voice yelling, "Yahoo! Third! Not bad!"

The door opened and we saw Team Kakashi.

"Sasuke-teme!" Naruto yelled, pulling him into a hug.

Then Sakura came by, pushed Naruto off of Sasuke and squealed, "SASUKE-KUN!"

Everyone, including me and the Black Ninja covered our ears. Dang, she should become a singer of something. I guess her only goal is becoming Mrs. Uchiha.

"Could you be more quiet?!" snapped the Black Ninja.

I flinched. Where have I heard that voice before? Then he and his team left the room.

"Weird," I said.

"Wonder if he's dickless like Naruto here..." Sai said, deep in thought.

"..."

The Black Ninja came back in with his teammates. Honestly, we waited in there for at least 3 more days until the final cut was made: 10 teams made it through.

"Attention! The last challenge tomorrow will be: a champion team battle!" the jounin announced.

So a battle royale at the end? This is going to get exciting.

Itachi's POV

(Did you forget about him? They're still here)

I looked at the pile of chunins we had after Kisame created that huge storm.

"Useless chunins," he muttered.

I threw in two more from the Forest of Death and Kisame groaned.

"USELESS!"

I face palmed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooooo... good? Thanks so much for reading and please review! I appreciate the support and the review SOOOOOOO much, I'm adding this special ending with a special guest...

Sinon: Who's that guy?

???: Who're you?

Sinon: You look like someone I read about...

???: I'm Natsu Dragneel!

Sinon: WHAT?! I thought you were a manga! I'm Sinon

Natsu: I thought you were a manga!

*Their souls fly out of their bodies*

Me: *sweat drops*

Lee: Author! You're here! YOSH!

Me: I thanks all my readers and for the reviews-

Lee: YOSH!

*Sinon and Natsu KO'd*

Me: Until next time!

Everyone else: Bye!

*Natsu goes back to his dimension*

                                                                                                                    -Leyna055