Chimu Exams: Sabotage

Sinon's POV

(Day: 2)

(Team Destination: halfway thanks to Suigetsu)

"I'm booooooored," I said.

"Me toooooooooo," Suigetsu agreed.

We both finished fishing and catching birds.

Sasuke glared, "Shut up."

He cleaned the deck because Suigetsu pissed his pants 10 minutes ago because I scared him with the fish I caught.

Me and  Suigetsu rolled our eyes, "Whatever."

Suigetsu's eyes sparkled, "Let's play The Nervous Game!"

"No!" I said, "I'm the only girl here!"

"We can always do boys to," Sasuke suggested.

"Since when were you so psyched for these kind of games?" Suigetsu asked.

I whined, "I thought you were on my side."

Sasuke looked away. I looked up, "Wonder what Karin's doing?... Actually I'd rather not think about it."

Suigetsu took out a manga. "Where'd you get that?!" I asked. He looked over, "Somewhere." He tossed me one. We both sat down and started reading. I was at the part when Natsu found out that Igneel was alive and-

"Sinon," Sasuke said.

I looked up and glared. He signaled me to come. We were then across the deck from Suigetsu. He was looking at the sea, gripping at the rails. I was leaning on the rails.

"Why did you tell Naruto you had a gun?" he asked.

I looked over, "He deserved to know like you, Sasuke."

He tightened his grip on the rails, "That's why I hate Itachi,"

"Hey, calm down," I said.

He loosened, then flinched, "Somebody's over there," He looked and took out his Sharingan. "Mile away, a team from the Sand."

I got down and took out Hecate. I aimed, and pulled the trigger. I watched as the bullet sunk into the hull. I fired three more at different spots. The water sunk into the hull.

"Suigetsu! Get moving!" Sasuke yelled.

Suigetsu got up and jumped into the water. He transformed into a huge water beast and started moving the boat as fast as he could.

After ten minutes...

Suigetsu collapsed on deck. Sasuke carried him somewhere else.

I grabbed half an apple and popped it into my mouth, it was almost evening.

Kiba's POV

I sighed, we were almost halfway to the Mist village, where the Mizukage was waiting for us. I groaned. Shino was trying to pull the boat with his bugs, but it was hardly doing anything at all. Hinata was fishing with me and Akamaru was sleeping. Are we even going to pass this test? I thought back to the time of the sleepover. Sinon's hair smelled good. Not to girly scented that makes boys choke and die. I sighed, why couldn't I be there now. I pulled in a fish.

Tenten's POV

I wish I was with my girls. We were halfway there to our destination thanks to Lee, who had that burning passion of youth and swam in the water, pulling the boat. I stabbed more birds with my kunai. Neji used Gentle Fist on the fish in the water and swam back to the surface. I cooked one of the birds and bit it. Ah, it wasn't so bad. It was juicy, warm, savory and delicious.