Newfound Abilities

3rd person POV

Sasuke was getting angrier by the second, his Sharingan still activated, refusing to switch off.

Jugo was actually chuckling which is a very rare sight to see, since he rages very often.

Karin was still ranting, about to pass out due to exhaustion of air, her glasses slipping off.

Orochimaru getting up, wheezing, thinking that this was the best laugh of his life and went to go get some ice pops.

Suigetsu and Sinon each had one arm on the other's shoulders, laughing as if they were high on drugs.

Sasuke totally lost it, his Sharingan were burning, his head was pounding, and his chest seared with pain.

"SHUT UP!" screamed Sasuke.

He released a Chidori and a Fireball Jutsu both almost at the same time. It seared and electrocuted everybody.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" they all screamed, (except for Sasuke and Orochimaru, who was gone at the moment.

All were KO'd except for Sinon, who's hair stood on end, Sasuke, looking super surprised, and Orochimaru who came into the room with a box which probably contained the ice pops.

"Is Sasuke jealous?" said Orochimaru, looking innocent as if he was thinking out loud.

"You..." Sasuke said, "baka!"

He chases Orochimaru while Sinon stands confused, "This isn't Sasuke behavior," she thinks. Then Orochimaru trips Sasuke into Sinon.

Sinon's POV

Okay, I call him Sasuke now because Karin told me in the bath that something traumatizing happened to Sasuke as a kid, so yeah. So now Orochimaru is being chased by Sasuke, who electrocuted Karin, Jugo and Suigetsu. Suddenly, Orochimaru trips Sasuke who falls onto me. His body is falling, then, as if by instinct, my right hand puts a fist over my mouth, and I-

BOOM!

-blow.

I blast Sasuke back with a shower of hot blueish-green crystals that dance around as if they were fire, (the pixels, you know, the ones where something disappears in SAO). Sasuke is thrown back into the wall and is rolling around, trying to put out the blue-green hue of flames. Orochimaru is gaping all weird like, and the others wake up and don't know what's going on.

"Uh..." I stammer, "the weather's pretty hot, huh?"

Random thought. Yeah. Sasuke just glares.

Later...

"Hold on," hollered Suigetsu, "she can copy any jutsu or Kekkei Genkei in her own special way?!"

"Except for the jutsus that are artificial like yours, Suigetsu," explained Orochimaru.

"You also mentioned she's not from here," said Jugo, "then how'd she get here?"

"I just appeared," I said.

"You have a chakra container a bit above average, but you apparently can also use jutsus without chakra, doesn't even have to make the hand signs," Karin stated.

"If she trained more, she could become a match for Sasuke!" said Orochimaru excitedly, "Let's begin training!"

"First," announced Sasuke, "Sinon, welcome to Team Taka."

Meanwhile at Konoha...

3rd person POV

"I have dispatched a team to look for Sasuke," announced Tsunade to Shizune, "Naruto, Kiba, Neji, Ino, and Sakura, but I also want to discuss another matter. Since we have no exams coming up, I want to have team battles that demonstrate teamwork and cooperation. That's why I'm adding an extra rank before you become jounin, the Chimu exams. You have to pass with your whole team, demonstrating your teamwork skills. Tell the other Chunin!"