Trio v.s. Kabuto

3rd person's POV

Kabuto released this white thing that blinded them and made them go deaf for a short amount of time. 'Like my bomb,' Sinon thought. Kabuto charged for Sasuke, but Itachi put a defensive fist around Sasuke, and Sinon put one around Itachi.

"How'd you know?" Kabuto asks, as the light disappears.

"You're going after Sasuke first, obviously," Sinon said.

"You would capture Sasuke, and use him against me," Itachi said.

"That's what makes you different from the Uchiha clan, you have Visual Prowess, and can peer into people's souls and read them. And use that info in battle. That's why you're good at deceiving others... you died lying, which makes you a dirty lying ninja through and through!"

Sasuke threw a Chidori stream, but Kabuto landed on the ceiling.

Sasuke: 'He's on the ceiling!'

Kabuto said, "You think a makeshift team of three can outwit my perception skills? And because Itachi lied so much, you barely know each other..."

"Sasuke," Itachi said, "do you remember that time you tagged along with me on a mission? The wild boar?"

"Oh, that," Sasuke says, remembering.

"Wild...boar?" Kabuto mutters.

"Eh?" Sinon says, turning off her Susanoo and walking towards them.

They described the events.

...

"Is the forehead flicking thing a signature thing?" I asked halfway.

"Sh!" Sasuke said.

"Anyway..."

...

"Let's go!" Itachi said.

"Right!" Sasuke and Sinon said.

Sinon and Sasuke stood next to each other to enhance their aiming skill. Sasuke made some smoke.

"Now!" Sinon and Sasuke shouted, getting Kabuto by the tail.

"He's going to steal the sword!" Sasuke shouted.

Itachi rushed forward, and was stabbed by the sword.

"Don't worry," Sinon told Sasuke.

A bright light flashed, and Itachi turned into crows.

"I forgot I had horns," Kabuto muttered.

"Looks like you'll be able to kill that giant wild boar now," Itachi said.

"I can't believe you missed," Sinon commented.

"Shut up! Instead of taking down that boar, we've got to take down that snake," Sasuke said.

"Yeah," Itachi said.

"Well this is funny," Kabuto said.

"What?" Sasuke asked.

"Two brothers that hated each other, teaming up with a random girl to take me down? I thought you hated and fought each other. Something must have happened when you killed him. What did you want to ask him?"

"Hey!" Sinon protested.

"The truth," Sasuke spat.

"Well, you don't trust him. You joined the Akatsuki to take down the Leaf that caused him so much suffering, and Sinon as well. You're not denying it. It's obvious. Like, 'Is this what happened then?' and 'What about that time?' It's in detail. Itachi is a complete liar! So isn't it odd? Itachi was willing to kill his own family to protect the village, which was the opposite of what you're doing. Well... I want what you want, Sasuke! Orochimaru tried to complete Leaf Destruction, now the will has been inherited to me! So think carefully... now is the time to betray Itachi and join me. You don't have to feel guilty. He's already dead, just an imitation."