Chimu Exams

Sinon's POV

It's been half a week, and the exams are coming. This kind of reminds me of the BOB tournament. My heart was pounding with excitement. It was time to get this show on the road. I got my scroll from Orochimaru and left the Hyuga mansion (still under quarantine). I went to the meeting spot, the shores of the Fire Country. It's going to take a while because of the distance.

Another half week later...

I met up with Sasuke and Suigetsu and waved at Naruto's team. I saw people from the Sand, the Cloud, Stone and the Mist, they decided on the vote to have the Chimu exams as well. We were all led to the ocean, where there were sailboats.

"Attention!" Tsunade said, "Your goal, is to get to the Hidden Mist Village, and come back and travel all the way to the Hidden Sand Village. No food will be provided, only when you first board, you have a small food source. Every member of a team is given 3000 Ryo, you either have to find food or water, or buy it. The first 15 teams that make it first, will move on to the next stage. Everybody into the boats! Are there any questions?"

...

"Good! Let the Chimu exams begin!"

Jounin cut the ropes tying the ships to the shore, and the ships were off.

"Shit! We don't have any food!" Suigetsu panicked.

Sasuke rolled his eyes, "There's a little food in this storage, but for the rest of the journey, we have to eat birds and fish."

"Blech," I said.

I checked my inventory, "On my way here, I still have three bento boxes, 5 apples and one cookie."

Suigetsu said, "Water and 4 pears."

Sasuke said, "10 bentos."

Suigetsu and I sweat dropped, "Nani?!" we both said.

Sasuke shrugged.

We sat in silence, letting the wind push the boat.

Naruto's POV

"Why did Sasuke-kun go with that team?!" Sakura screamed.

On board in total with the storage, we had 10 bentos, 5 cookies, 7 apples, and one box of dangos. Sai was drawing while Sakura kept ranting. I doubt we'll even survive a night out here. We needed to go faster.

"Sai!" I called, "Can you draw dolphins to move the boat?!"

"The water will make the ink disappear," he answered.

"Useless!" yelled Sakura.

"Just like your face. Ugly." Sai said calmly, "smiling" at her.

She glared.

Hinata's POV

Food: 10 bentos, 2 cookies, 5 apples, 3 pears, and 8 dumplings in total. Kiba and Shino got us lost so we don't know where to go. It's been an hour I have no voice here, so what more can I do?

"G-guys, I h-have a m-map."

"We have to go this way Kiba!"

"Shino! I smell the direction is this way!"

"KIBA-KUN, SHINO-KUN!"

"Shut up Hinata!" They yelled, and went back to arguing.

I felt dizzy, suddenly I realized. "RELEASE!"

The genjutsu disappeared.

"Eh?" Kiba and Shino said.

"I-it's only been 10 minutes!" I screeched.