The Return

Naruto's POV

It's been almost... five months? Tsunade agreed to let Sasuke and two of his other team members participate in the Chimu exams. Sakura was moping at home, all depressed with Ino, eating some ice pops to cure their depression for three weeks. Honestly, this just got me super excited, I wanted to fight Sasuke.

"Look out Naruto!"

WHAM!

Akamaru slammed into me and I half passed out. Something came out of me.

"Sorry about that Naruto," said Kiba, smiling and rubbing the back of his head, "me and Akamaru are playing Fetch!" he said, picking up a Frisbee.

"Then chuck it somewhere else!" I yelled.

"Fetch! Akamaru!" hollered Kiba, throwing it past the gate.

"WOOF!" Akamaru barked, running to get the Frisbee.

"Uh oh! We'll only be out for just a second." said Kiba, running past the boundary.

Akamaru picked up the Frisbee with his mouth, then he sniffed and ran deeper into the forest.

"Akamaru!" I yelled as I chased after him.

I leap deeper and deeper within the trees when Akamaru stops and trips me.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" I yelled.

THUMP!

I bump into someone's fist.

"Ow!" I yelled.

I look up and my jaw drops, it's Sasuke, and he's back.

Sinon's POV

So apparently I have to put my hood on because of this "special" crap. Team Taka (including me,) and Orochimaru are walking through the forest when we heard some yelling and some barking. Then a blonde boy with whiskers on his face, wearing an orange and black jumpsuit. He wore his forehead protector on his forehead with the ribbon trailing down  below his shoulder. Sasuke just stuck out his fist and the boy runs into it.

"Naruto," said Sasuke.

So the blonde's name was Naruto. His jaw drops and his blue eyes widen.

"Sasuke dattebayo," he says smiling, "you're back."

Later at the Hokage's office...

I saw the blonde knock and a voice said, "Come in."  We all walked in to see another blonde, but paler haired woman with pigtails, wearing a green coat with a grey shirt, which bottom looked like a dress, warm brown eyes, lipstick and a diamond on the middle of her forehead. As she stood up surprised to see Sasuke and Orochimaru, I could see she had gray leggings that ended around her ankles.

"Sasuke, Orochimaru and Team Taka," she said sitting down. She nodded her head towards me, "and who's that in the hood?"

"I'm-" I started.

"She's a new member," Sasuke cut in for me.

I smile gratefully at him.

"Hood off," said the woman.

"Tsunade," objected Sasuke, "I think she would like you to respect her-"

So Tsunade was her name.

"Actually Sasuke, I'll be fine taking off my hood," I interrupted, so I took it off.

The blondes just both stared at my hair, because I get was weird because I had no idea if hair dye existed in this world.

"Shizune," Tsunade said to the black-haired woman, "go and get the rest of Team Kakashi, the rest of Team Kurenai, Team Asuma, and Team Gai."