And So It Begins

Sinon's POV

Flashback...

I was reading a book in my room, when I saw a bomb that was about to fall off my desk. I tried to push it back with the tip of my index finger, but it passed right through. I gasped, scared. I waved my hand around desperately, smacking it against my pillow. It then went back to normal. I just sat there staring at my finger.

Flash forward...

I was carrying a cup of water, but then, my fingers went straight through the handle, but I caught the bottom of the cup with my other hand.

"Hn," Itachi said.

Oh fuck, I forgot he was in the room.

"H-hey," I said.

"You're disappearing," was all he said.

"Isn't that obvious?" I deadpanned.

"Hn," he replied.

Now...

I froze as I dropped a pencil, checking if my hand was going weird. It wasn't. I sighed in relief. I couldn't go back, not now. Naruto was sent somewhere with Killer Bee, the war started tomorrow. I kept my medical abilities secret because medical ninjas are prohibited on the front lines. I wonder where Sasuke will be.

The next day...

I was in Gaara's squad, and he said this inspiring speech, but I kinda zoned out. I was in the middle of battling zetsus.

"Don't let them touch you!" I yelled, as I charged with a sword in my cat mode.

Okay, I'm decent with a sword, but not all that good. I pulled out  bow and shot the far ranged zetsus. Then I pulled out some throwing picks.

"Everybody, look!" some dude yells.

I look, four guys, former Raikage, Tsuchikage, Mizukage, and Kazekage. A wave of golden... sand? Rushes forward but is counterattacked by Gaara's sand. Inspirational talk. Gaara's dad was sealed away. Our Tsuchikage took on the other Tsuchikage, Moo or something, I headed for the Raikage. Lightning speed... I copied the jutsu and we squared off. Then I sensed... Naruto. He came in with his new mode. Glowing yellow and stuff.

"Hey," I said, going into my GGO mode.

"Hey," he said, preparing a rasenshuriken.

He throws it, and it hits. The sealers try to wrap him up, but he breaks out again and goes for Naruto. Then this dude with a wooden eye patch. Who used this Lava Style Jutsu. I copied it, heh heh heh.... He used a decoy and Naruto started standing still, probably talking to somebody. I distracted Raikage. Damn he's fast. Naruto told everybody to leave, but I stay, because I'm cool. He makes a rasengan and charges. Oh, I see. It's for the-

SLAM!

BOOM!

*MORE EXPLOSION NOISES!*

-scar.

Moo was being possessed by... ah. That presence. Kabuto.

"WASSUP KABUTO MY MAN!" I yelled.

Everybody else sweat dropped. Mizukage is down. Now all we have is...

BOOM!

Is that... Madara? Well, time for some copying! He talks to Moo/Kabuto and charges. Sorry, but... HE'S KICKING OUR SORRY ASSES! I charged.

"Eh..." I said with anime dread lines while dodging tons of bodies.

I start sparring with Madara. I turn on my Sharingan.