Chimu Exams: Hidden Mist Village

Sinon's POV

It's the third day, and we can see the Hidden Mist Village, just a little. I woke up Suigetsu to get him to take us there faster. He sighs reluctantly and gets up. Two of my clones start making rasengans to boost through the water. Sasuke is keeping out for any other people, burning their ships with his fireballs. After 10 minutes, we reached the shore. Suigetsu and I collapse in exhaustion while Sasuke drags us to the meeting point.

Later...

Me and Suigetsu cheer on board. We got the Heaven scroll from the Mist village while the Mizukage's  assistant crossed our team off the list. We all rested on the boat after we refilled on some food. The breeze of the mist pushed us. Mist was filling the ocean, we all smirked, the other competitors would have a hard time coming through this thick mist. We sailed off.

Ino's POV

I knew it, we were lagging behind. The water did so much damage that we had to PULL our own boat. We were hungry and our food supply shrank down to half thanks to the flood. Not to mention my clothes as well, they were ruined! I groaned, I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed the emergency flare all teams were sent with. Choji didn't give a shit. Shikamaru yelled, "NO!" I pressed it anyway. Shikamaru face-palmed. Five minutes later, a three man squad of jounin arrived and teleported us out of there.

Neji's POV

We were almost there, I could feel it. "Tenten, make some more fish." I said, simple as that, but she snapped.

"NO! I have to cook for you and clean after you! I'm going to get us there faster, so I don't have to be your slave anymore!"

Whoa, she was never my slave! Although, I wonder what she would look like with a maid outfit. She threw two exploding tags in the water, about ten feet away. The explosion blasted us through the water. We were going to get there in no time.

Sakura's POV

It's afternoon, we managed to get to get to the mist village and get the Heaven scroll. Turns out, we're the fifth ones to get there. Naruto panicked. After restocking on food, Naruto made a rasenshuriken and threw it in the water, far from our boat when we were out in the open. The explosion boosted us pretty far. I'm so smart! I started hitting the rocks and the force of my hits forced the boat forward. We were on our way.

Shino's POV

The bugs were getting excited, meaning, we were close. But then, stupid Kiba stepped on the flare! Yeah you know the rest of the story. I'm too depressed to talk about it. Hinata cried.

Neji's POV

Almost the end of the evening and we got our Heaven scroll.

Sakura's POV

We saw a boat up ahead. A team from the Cloud Village. Omoi and Karui and... a hooded figure? Where was Samui? The hooded figure used a water jutsu and pushed us back. I screamed. Sai drew some lions to attack their boat, but they were gone. Sai put the lions back. Naruto quickly made more rasenshuriken. Their team was at least 3 miles ahead and sailing. Who was that?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? Thanks for reading! Please review! Anything helps. If you wonder who that hooded person was, prepare to be surprised. Sorry if this is short.