Meet Team Taka

Sasuke's POV

It has been three days ever since me and Sinon ever spoke on our journey to Orochimaru's place. And, we also arrived at our destination, I just hope that Karin isn't here. I lead Sinon to a hidden entrance and we step inside.

 "Sasuke!" hissed a voice that sounded very familiar.

"Orochimaru," I spat, while taking off my hood.

"What the?!" yelped Sinon, "He looks creepy!"

"Oh, and who is our guest you've brought Sasuke?" observed Orochimaru.

"A "friend" ," I said, gesturing my fingers, "This is Sinon." She took off her hood.

"I see," whispered Orochimaru, "this is Sasuke's first girlfriend problem and has come to seek my guidance."

"What?! We're not here for that!" I yelled.

"I'm going to take a bath," said Sinon, "where's the nearest one?"

"Go down, take a left and the first right, and be careful, Karin is in there to." instructed Orochimaru.

Karin is here. Great. 

Sinon's POV

So I want to take a bath, so what?! There's no hassle. I go to the direction this "Orochimaru" guy was saying and push the door, I stepped inside with all the steam coming from the inside. I stepped in and saw a redhead. She had spiky hair and red eyes, probably had glasses because she squinted at me.

"Who are you?" she said in this haughty but nice voice, "are you one of Orochimaru's experiments?"

"I'm Sinon," I responded, "I'll be staying over."

"Sure," she said, "come on in."

I took off my clothes and hairpins and got in, I guess in these times, girls and guys didn't really care seeing... oh never mind.

"Careful," warned Karin, "I think Suigetsu knows you're here and will try to sneak a peek."

"What?!" I yelped, "How do you know?!"

"I'm a sensory type ninja," she responded simply while looking at her nails, "I can sense people's chakra." She frowned and grabbed two towels. "He's here."

The door opened and I saw... a puddle of water? That was never there before.

"Suigetsu Hozuki  is a ninja that was experimented on by Orochimaru with a water-type and wind-type release, meaning his body is made out of water," grimaced Karin.

I'm surprised I wasn't worried for the guy being experimented on because he was being a pervert. I watched as the water went up and slowly morphed into a man with medium-long white hair, purple eyes, spiky teeth, was wearing purple shirt and purple pants. He was also carrying a huge sword with an octagon-shaped hole carved in it and some water bottles, all strapped to his body by three brown belts.

"Oh," he said, wiggling his eyebrows, "we have a guest."

Karin and I covered ourselves up. Then, someone else came through the door and grabbed him.

"Jugo," sighed Karin in relief, "please get that pervert out."

And they were gone. Weird.

After me and Karin were done, and apparently Karin has glasses. She was dressed in a purple shirt that showed her stomach, gray pants, and thigh-high sandals. We went out of the bath house room and heard yelling. We went to the sound of the noise and saw Sasuke electrocuting Suigetsu.

"Why the Chidori?!" yelled Suigetsu in pain.

There was Sasuke with electricity coming out of his palm. It looked painful to me to, though it was a bit small. Oh wait. He's made of water. Ouch.

"No peeping," giggled Orochimaru.

Suigetsu was relieved of punishment as Orochimaru gathered up the four people and introduced them.

"Sinon, this is Team Taka, consisting of Sasuke, Suigetsu, and Jugo. I am their... sensei," informed Orochimaru.

"You don't know Jugo," said Karin, "he has rage issues and can use wind, earth, water, and yang release. He can also absorb natural energy for his physical body, he can also use senjutsu!"

"Senjutsu?"  I asked, "Sasuke never told me about senjutsu."

"It's a special kind of jutsu that only sages can use, which is probably why Sasuke didn't tell you," said Orochimaru, "he can't use it, he doesn't know how."

"Bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I laughed.

The others look at me all strange while Sasuke glares.

"And I thought, that the great Sasuke could do anything!" I choked, "Since he always thinks he's better than everybody else!"

"You agree with me to?!" laughed Suigetsu, "It's hilarious!"

Our arms are linked together on each other's shoulders and we're both laughing.

Sasuke's POV

I was angry, how  they're both laughing at me, humiliating me, but there was something else.

"Well this is just hilarious," chuckled Orochimaru, "your Sharingan..."

It was activated, I could feel the power in my eyes. I tried to switched them off, but I couldn't.

"I can't turn them off," I grunted.

"Ooooooooo, is Sasuke jealous?" teased Orochimaru.

"No way!" said Karin.

Uh oh.

"Is she part of Konoha Sasuke-kun fan club to come and steal him back?!" screeched Karin.

Jugo face-palmed.

"You've got to be kidding me," I groaned.

"What?!" Sinon yelled. "I'm not here to join a harem!!!"

Jugo smirked,  Suigetsu laughed while crying with Orochimaru and Karin fainted.

I just froze, a harem?! Karin came back to life.

"Ino, Sakura and a bunch of random fan girls that will kill the rest of Team Taka and  Orochimaru to bring him back to Konoha!" ranted Karin.

"So they're Yandere?"  commented Sinon.

"Bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!" said Suigetsu while dying.

Jugo actually started chuckling and Orochimaru joined in with Suigetsu while Karin started ranting. Then Sinon started chuckling with Jugo and Suigetsu. I couldn't shut off my Sharingan for some reason, something made me very angry, but what?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU!!!  u know what to do, comment and vote pls thx

Weird chapter? srry, LOL XD