I got Stronger, I got Harder

It's been three full weeks of training. Eleonor told me to focus on it so I only worked in the mornings.

My whole body was sore from all the intense physical training, but I felt that I was getting better, stronger and faster. Even my reflexes were getting better. I felt like a ninja!

I met Levy for another training session. We fought with our bare hands and I knew this time I would give him a run for his money.

He attacked me with a punch that I dodged as I grabbed his fist. I used it to make him flip to the ground.

"Argh... That's was good! You actually hurt me a bit."

I stood close to him looking down at him with a grin of victory on my face. "You know it baby, I'm the bes-"

I was cut off as I felt a hand grab my ankle and quickly push my leg, making me fall to the ground.

"Ouch!" The fall did hurt... a bit. "Well kids, you should never scream victory before the end of the battle."

Levy laughed and I knew then that I had a chance to make him pay.

I'm not losing this time mate!

I flipped myself around to be on top of him. I grabbed his arms and legs immobilizing him like in the judo position he had taught me before. However, as soon as I felt that it was the end he easily flipped us around and was now on top of me, immobilizing me with his strength. 

He took my arms above my head and held my wrists on the floor. His face was so close to mine that our noses almost touched. He looked at me with his piercing emerald eyes and I felt my cheeks hot as my heart was jumping in my chest, wanting to get out.

He brought his smiling face closer to mine. "Guess I win... again," he whispered.

"Ahem, Levy I'm sorry to interrupt the training... or whatever this is, but there's been an attack," said a female voice. I immediately felt my face burning even more than before.

It was Olivia. As far as I know, she was one of the best agents of the order. Levy spoke very highly of her and I knew he was also very fond of her. Apparently, she was very fond of him too. And of course, like any Mythical she is gorgeous and I jealous. She had her flawless long dark brown hair tied up in a ponytail, amazing green eyes, beautiful freckles and the body of a goddess.

Levy stood up. "Ok Lisa, we're done for today. Wait here, I'll take you home."

"Oh, there's no need, thank you. Just focus on the attack." I smiled.

"That is exactly why I am taking you home," he said seriously with an authoritarian tone.

He went to the office with Olivia and came back twenty minutes later. Yes, I know, I've counted, but in my defense, I was bored and tired.

"Ok, let's go."

"So what was that all about?" I asked as we were going up the stairs.

"Four humans have been found dead... their bodies were completely torn apart and they were missing their organs."

"Eww! Who would do that?!"

"That's the problem, we don't know. All Mythicals could have done that, except fairies, maybe, as they don't really have the strength to do it. But even so, no Mythical has this M.O. It's the first time I hear of a killing like that."

He looked worried and the trip home was silent. We arrived at my building and he stopped the engine of his car.

"This was our last training session before the mission. We should have more, but I and the rest of the Order will be too busy the next couple of weeks to train you," he said, clearly annoyed by the whole situation.

"It's ok, I'll train by myself," I offered him a comforting smile.

"You are a fast learner and you got a lot better than before. I'm confident that if something should happen in the field you'll be able to defend yourself." He offered me a soft smile. "The day before the mission I'll bring you the weapons and equipment." 

"Thank you, and be careful out there." I smiled.  

I could see that he was worried. Worried about the killings. About the mission. About me.

Brace yourself, action is coming

Please let me know your thoughts.

Are you enjoying this story so far?

And what about Levy? Do you like him? ^^

Thank you for reading and voting, it really makes me happy!!

I hope you'll enjoy what's coming next!