The boy who cried sick - Nouis (HS)

Request for: moonlightharry_

"Dad I don't feel well." Harry whimpered as he went downstairs to be met by Louis who just stared at him.

"What's it this time? The plague?" Louis questioned not really thinking much of Harry's complaint as the boy had been faking a lot recently Louis figuring it out the last time when he came home early and found Harry on the games console.

"No Dad I'm serious this time I really don't feel well." Harry whined and Louis just shook his head.

"I don't even get why your doing this today I mean it's Sunday, What do you have to gain unless your trying to brake it in early so you don't have to go to school tomorrow." Louis said and Harry just huffed heading into the living room where Niall was sat with Liam watching the football.

"Alright h?" Niall asked but Harry shook his head.

"Don't feel well." Harry said but before Niall could respond Louis appeared.

"Don't listen to him Ni, he's faking again." Louis said and Niall then looked over at his youngest.

"Again, harry seriously what's going on at school that makes you not want to go so badly?"

"Nothing, but I really don't feel well." Harry said looking at both his parents who both shook their heads.

"Not fooling for it again Harry. You may as well give up the act now as your not fooling us again." Louis said and Harry got up at that and stormed off upstairs not realising that Liam had been listening and could tell his little brother was actually sick and was shocked that his parents couldn't tell the difference between faking and real.

"Where you going Li, thought we were watching this together?" Niall asked as Liam got up.

"Yeah sorry, just remembered I've got homework." Liam said getting up and heading upstairs leaving both his parents in the living room to watch the football.

***
"What's up?" Liam asked walking into Harry's room and sitting on his bed and his brother just looked up at him slowly.

"Like your believe me."

"Try me." Liam said and Harry sighed.

"My throats killing." Harry mumbled and Liam nodded.

"To be fair it sounds like it." Liam said and Harry looked up.

"What, you believe me?"

"Course I do." Liam said and Harry smiled at him patting the spot next to him and Liam shuffled over.

"Your warm." Liam mentioned as Harry curled into his side and Harry shrugged.

"Don't feel like it I'm freezing." Harry mumbled and Liam sighed rubbing his younger brothers back.

"I'll be back I'm just going to go and grab the thermometer and some medicine for you."

"You don't have to Li." Harry said looking up at his older brother who was already at the door.

"Well Someone has to look after you and dad and pop don't believe you so they won't anytime soon."

"I guess this teaches me to not fake sick." Harry said sadly.

"Didn't you ever learn about the boy who cried wolf, I mean to be honest I'm not that surprised they don't believe you but I'm going to try and get them to realise."

"Thanks Li." Harry mumbled and Liam smiled sadly at him before heading downstairs.

"Li is that you?" Liam heard his dad call out so backtracked and headed into the living room.