Chapter 14

Chapter 14

...

Xavier came closer to her, gazing into her sparkling ocean pebbles. She was gorgeous and oh-so innocent. Her face was shining against the moonlight that reflected in the room. The scenery was breathtaking, taken that they were on the 14th floor.

"You sure about this?" He whispered in her ear, a husky voice echoing in her ear.

"Shut up and kiss me you fool." She told him. Then she smiled and kissed him passionately. It was so surreal. The way their lips danced together. His touch, his whispered, his sweet nothings, it was amazing. She never saw this side of him. Then again, she never thought she would be making love with a bad boy, especially him. Yet, this all seemed right to her.

"You make me crazy Montgomery." He whispered while kissing her neck, his hot lips on hers.

"I know, but just so you know," she kissed him with delight," you do the same effect on me" She kissed him tenderly, unbuttoning his shirt. He was shirtless, kissing her with passion. He unzipped her dress, kissing her neck in the process. This whole effect on her made her moan, loving the feel of Xavier. He started unclasping her bra strap, staring at her.

Making her feel embarrassed. He noticed the look in her eyes and with a soft kiss, he managed to reassure her. Their bodies moved together, as if they were one. The kisses were passionate and hot. Their moans echoed in the room. She was everything Xavier hoped for and more. She was able to give him pleasure. She was so innocent, yet with such diversity. She was amazing. Period.

...

During the night, Pierce was sleeping peacefully, while Xavier couldnt shut his eyes. He sighed when he got the text message from David, claiming Beth got what she wanted and so did they. At that moment, Xavier's guilt went right up the roof. He glanced over at Pierce, who was softly snoring. He chuckled and removed a lock of hair from her face. He kissed her forehead and leaned against the head of the bed.

"Fucking idiot." He whispered to himself. She was amazing. Not only in bed, but as a person as well. She was soft and innocent, but had one hell of a character. She was impatient and stubborn, but was sweet and cute at the same time. Her smile was infectious and her laugh made Xavier's stomach growl with butterflies, which was very uncommon with him. She was probably the only girl who was able to open him up. To show his soft side. He actually cared for her. He never cared for anybody in his whole life. Not for his parents, nor for his friends. The only person he actually did care for was... well, Pierce.

As he looked at the moon, he wondered about everything. Was it possible for him to actually care for a girl? To cherish her and to love her? Could it be possible?

He was afraid as hell. Especially since he took Pierce's virginity away. She was tight like a virgin to be exact. He was glad he was able to make her his. He wanted that, for an unknown reason. She was innocent and so soft. Her touch was gentle, but she had this power to pleasure Xavier, which was once again, very uncommon. The words she pronounced were swirling in his mind. 'Don't leave me after this...'

It's not that he wanted to, but he knew he would break her heart eventually. Not purposely, but she would figure out the bet and all. He couldnt pull her in deeper even more.

What could he do?