Chapter 15

Chapter 15

...

The sun drew in, bursting the light in the room. Pierce moaned of tiredness and flustered in eyes, gradually waking up. As she did so, she noticed an empty bedside. The shower was not on and no sign of the boy she was with last night. She sighed as a couple of tears escaped from her eyes. No note, no text, nada.

"Stupid me."
She sighed in frustration with herself. She knew something like this would happen. After all, he was Xavier Dalton; the bad boy. Last night was all a lie, a lie she believed. She let herself go for once in her life. She gave him her virginity, something she vowed to keep until true love bloomed. Bullshit, she thought.

At least, that was one way to qualify last night.

...

When he finally arrived to the graveyard, he sighed with anger, pissed at himself. Why couldn't he commit? He walked up, passing by snowy tombs. He finally arrived to his destination, his fathers. He sat down on the white floor and spit on the tombstone.

"Fuck you." Xavier sighed.

His father was probably the biggest influence in his life. He looked up to him. He was his idol since young age. Of course, his father being a ladies man, he would bring every passing hoe he could find. Every time Xavier would ask for a reason why his dad didn't stay with his mother, the same response would be brought up.

"Us men don't like being tied up to one woman... remember that son. Dont ever commit to one woman, when you can get all of them."
His father would say to this to his son, with a sly smirk plastered on his face.

"Bullshit." Xavier shouted.

A fading the memory. Eventually, karma got to his father and he died of an ecstasy overdose two years ago. His ghost still haunted Xavier time to time. He was obliged to move in with his big brother, who was an exact copy of his old man.

"Fucking me." Xavier punched the ground, his fist colliding with the tomb.

Blood covered his hand, but no pain was comparable to the one he lived with emotionally. At one point, tears started to come out. Fucked up damn tears were softly coming out of his eyes. Everything overwhelmed him. He knew what he had done was horrible. He couldnt deny it. Just thinking of the pain Pierce had to live up with, his heart shattered up into pieces. That's when he realized what he felt for Pierce was more than just lust. It was love.

And love deserved second chances