Untitled chapter 3

"I know today is your birthday and all Peter, but that doesn't mean you can just stay out for as long as you want. At least have the courtesy of telling me you're going out, instead of leaving," Aunt May said, lecturing me, while I was only half listening. "Are you even listening to me?" She asks sadness in her eyes. "Yea, yea I am. Sorry, Aunt May, I'll tell you next time I go out I promise!" I tell her, retreating to my room. I closed the door and collapsed on my bed. Sighing heavily. Today was just awful. I still have a headache and I'm really tired. Soon my eyelids drooped, and sleep overtook me.~Tony's POV~I woke up early. I looked over and saw Steve right next to me. Usually, I don't get up before him. I guess I had my mind on too many things. Like Peter. He seemed in total agony yesterday. I kinda felt bad for the kid. What caused him so much pain?I got up, put some clothes on, and headed into the kitchen, fixing myself some breakfast, all while thinking of what I could do for the kid. When I first met him he said his senses were dialed to 11. Maybe that was it. I mean I wouldn't know. Mine are at like what, four?Soon, and an idea popped into my head. Maybe I could make him some earpieces that lower volume, or some glasses that lower the brightness without the lenses getting dimmer. I could probably find a way. I don't know why I want to help the kid. He just seemed in a lot of pain.I decided that I would at least try, and waited for Bruce to get up, so I could work with him on it.~A/N yes I'm adding stony~~Peters POV~I'm tired. My head doesn't hurt. And all the pains over with. My alarm clock goes off. I'm not in the mood. I punch it and it breaks. "Oops." I groaned.I got up and put some fresh clothes on. I went downstairs and saw Aunt May making breakfast. As soon as I saw her, I felt unbelievable guilt. I just up and left up to my room without any explanation to why I was gone. She must have been worried sick. I sat down at the table. "I'm sorry." I said. She was startled, and jumped a little. "Oh Peter! You scared me. And what for?" She asked. "You know, for leaving the house without telling you, for staying out all night on my birthday, instead of spending it with my only Aunt. For that." I explained. A slight smile came on her face. "Well it's nothing new. And I'm your only aunt. Now eat your birthday pancakes, since you didn't get some yesterday." She said, placing a stack of pancakes in front of me. Which put an enormous smile on my face. Aunt May's pancakes were the best in the world. I have yet to try some that rival hers.I dug in, thanked her for the food, and got ready for school. I kissed her on the cheek saying goodbye. Heading to school, I have a feeling that today was gonna be somewhat good. Or so I thought.~A/N~I know i know. Really short chapter. I'm kinda having some writers block today, so I might do an extra long one tomorrow. Given that it's almost summer, I'll have more time to work on it, so please be patient.