Welcome to the family!

"WHAT?!" I shout. Md.Stark just walks away heading inside. I just stand there dumbfounded with my mouth open. I glance at cap and I just see him smiling. "Ummmm....so I guess I'm your son now, captain?" I ask.

"Call me pops!" He says. I don't think his smile could get any bigger. I still can't believe what's happening. I just stand there and stare at cap until mr.Stark came back out signaling for us to come inside instead of just standing like dummies.

Cap reaches out his and looks into my eyes. "You coming?" He asks. Seeing some one reach out there hand for me actually brings me to tears, for I remembered when Gwen always did that after Flash would beat me up, I would just fall. I wipe away the tear and take caps hand, smiling. Apparently that smile could get bigger, cause I saw it grow even more when I took his hands. He dragged me inside with me.Stark and they talked with mr.Mall about adopting me. As soon as all that Jazz was dealt with, we went to my room to get all my stuff, which wasn't a lot. Just the stuff in my backpack and the box of "memories."

"Not much hmm?" Mr.Stark asks. "Nope... these are just the things that survived the fire." I explained. They look at me with sadness in their eyes. I shook my head and gave them a reassuring smile that said 'I'm okay. Don't worry.'

Steve's POV

We walked out of the building and I insisted on carrying the box of Peters stuff. "Thanks cap." Peter said. "What did I tell you? Call me pops!" I exclaimed, smiling. I glance at tony, who is giving the exact same smile, and opens the car for peter. He gets inside and I put the box in the back seat with him. Then I get into the seat next to tony. Tony then tells the driver to go to stark tower, and we start talking. " so peter, how have you been. You know, since what happened." I asked, trying to be as polite as possible. He gives me a shy smile, "it's actually been a lot better then I thought. A little difficult hiding my identity, but nothing I couldn't handle." He explained.

"Welp, you won't have any trouble hiding it now, since we already know your spider-man and all." Tony says, smirking. "Right." Peter says back.

Most of the ride was silent. I could tell peter didn't really want to make conversation, so I just stayed silent. I think after a while though, he got bored of looking out the window, because he reached in his backpack and pulled out a notebook the said 'my ideas' on it, written in, I'm guessing, Peters handwriting. I was curious about it, so in order to get to know my own son, I asked. "What's that peter?" I said in a interested voice. Tony looked over and peter responded with "just some equations and ideas I made up in my spare time. You know, science stuff." He tried to put it in the simplest of terms. Tony put his full attention on peter. " do you mind if I have a look?" He asked. Peter shook his head and handed tony the book. "They aren't perfect, and I have yet to try them out, but I'm some what confident that they are pretty cool ideas." Peter said. I looked at tony who's eyes got continuously wider as he looked at the equations more. "This is incredible peter! How did you come up with these?" Tony asks, excitedly. That when I decided to tune them out. I loved them, but I couldn't understand any of their science talk, so I decided to not even try and listen in.

Before we knew it, we were at the tower. We haven't told the avengers we adopted peter yet, so it was kind a surprise. We got out and went to the avengers floor, where all of the avengers were. Natasha was talking with Bruce, Thor was eating pop tarts, Wanda and vision were talking to each other in the kitchen, Bucky was sitting on the couch, and Clint and Pietro and sitting together next to Bucky.

I'm having Pietro alive in this and I'm making Clint and him together. I like the ship! And I'm making Bucky an avenger. There are no hard feeling with Bucky and tin can.

"We're back!" I shout to get their attention. They all look at me, then look at peter, once they see him they all have worried expressions, except for Bucky and Pietro, since they have no idea what's going on.

" hey sup guys......" he starts to talk but then stars at Bucky. "What are you looking at?" Bucky asks. " huh? OH! Uhhh nothing you just look like someone..." he then averted his eyes. Strange.

Peters POV

We walked into the room. As we walked in everyone stared at me with worried faces. Everyone except two. One was Pietro, otherwise known as quicksilver, and Bucky Barnes, or the winter soldier. "Hey. Sup guys......." I started to talk right when I got a closer look at Bucky. He had sunglasses on, and his hair was shoulder length. He looked similar to the man who killed uncle Ben, he even had a star on his left arm. Even if it wasn't in the same place, he still look similar to him. that brought unpleasant memories. I just kept staring until he noticed. "What are you looking at?" He questioned. I snapped back to reality. "Huh? OH! Uuuuh nothing you just look to similar to some one." I averted my eyes from Bucky, and there was silence for a little bit. As if trying to lighten the mood, mr.stark jumped in. "Well, anyway, why don't we address why peter is here huh?" He says. Steve finishes his statement. "We have adopted peter!" He exclaimed. Most of everyone's jaws dropped. I laugh awkwardly, and wave. Clint jumps up and walks over to me. He reaches out his hand, signaling for me to shake it. "Welcome to the family!" He shouts. I smile. "Proud to be in it!" I say. I feel so happy.