MLK

So this chapter will be set up different, and here is why. There was a trail over the death of Martin Luther King Jr., where it was determined his death was apart of a conspiracy orcastrated by the US government. There was an actual trial, with an actual judge and jury that determined there was more to his death than we know.

Now in US history books we know MLK was a civil rights leader, probably the biggest name associated with Civil Rights. MLK was a voice for the people that couldn't speak for themselves. He had so many followers, of all races, not just African Americans. When he had rallys or when he made a speech so many people showed up. He pulled numbers that presidents would envy.

His most famous speech is of course the I Have A Dream speech. Here is the speech if you have never seen or heard it before, or wanna hear it again,

I remember in 8th grade we had to memorize this speech and whoever remembered the most got a prize.

Anyway, I'm getting off track. Let me continue.

This speech is from 1963. On April 4, 1968 MLK Jr., was fatally shot. In the years between the speech and his death many don't know because books in high school don't talk about it.

The libral media started turning on him. People who once supported him stopped because of rumors that were intended to tarnish his reputation.

It was believed the government was threaten by MLK. They didn't mind him talking about race. To them that wasn't the issue. But he didn't just talk about race. He also talked about how corrupt the government was, and that was the problem.

2 days after King's I Have A Dream speech William Sulliven, cheif of FBI Domestic Intelligence, said this,

We must mark him now, if we have not done so. He is the most dangerous negro of the future of this nation from stand point of communism the negro and National Security.

J. Edgar Hoover actually once said King was the most dangerous man in America. The man who we name schools after. The man that had such a bug impact in civil rights. The man that has monuments. The man that we have a holiday for. He was once known as the most dangerous man in this country.

So what exactly did MLK Jr., talk about?

Well he spoke about violence, money, war and just how much money the government spends on war. The chart below is if the federal spending in 1962

As you can see 49% of all money was going to the military to supply the war while health is only 1%

As you can see 49% of all money was going to the military to supply the war while health is only 1%. King didn't that that was right and he wanted it to change.

After he spoke out about the government people started turning on him.

One day (I forgot to write down the date when was writing this in my notebook, cause yes I have a notebook dedicated to theories, don't judge me) a letter was sent to King but his wife ended up opening it. While it seems that a former black supporter wrote and sent it, people believe, including King and his wife, that is was actually from the FBI.

 While it seems that a former black supporter wrote and sent it, people believe, including King and his wife, that is was actually from the FBI

If you can't read it, basically it tells King to kill himself or someone else will.

Now the government couldn't make everyone forget about MLK so they make him seem like this man who ONLY spoke out about racial issues. In history books at school you may not read about him speaking out against the government. You may not read about the letter that threatened his life. You may not know he was known as the most dangerous man in America. And the government wanted to keep it that way, but eventually it did come out and it even went to trail, someone I didn't even know until I looked it up. Now of course some people STILL don't believe it was a theory and that it was just some random racist who killed him because of the fact he was trying to get racial equality. They don't believe the FBI sent a note or tried to kill him.

[THOUGHTS]

So what do you think about this?