Britney Spears conspiracies

[OVERVIEW]

Britney Jean Spears was born on December 2, 1981 in Mississippi.

At the age of 8, her and her mother traveled to Atlanta, Georgia in order to audition for The Mickey Mouse Club. At first she was denied because she was too young. But the acting director got Britney in touch with Nancy Carson, a New York talent agent. Carson was impressed with the 8 year old and suggested that they enroll her in the Professional Performing Arts School in New York, which they did.

She did work in broadway and did some commercials and tv shows.

2 years later she was cast in The Mickey Mouse Club a long side the likes of Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Ryan Gosling and Kerri Russell. After the show was canceled in 1996, Britney and her family moved back to Mississippi.

Her debut album dropped in January of 1999. ...One More Time became the number one album on the U.S. Billboard 200 and was certified two-times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America after a month. Worldwide, the album topped the charts in fifteen countries and sold over 10 million copies in a year. It became the biggest-selling album ever by a teenage artist. The album has sold 25 million copies worldwide, making it one of the best-selling albums of all time. It is the best-selling debut album by any artist.

Oops!... I Did It Again, her second studio album, was released in May 2000. It debuted at number one in the US, selling 1.3 million copies, breaking the SoundScan record for the highest debut sales by any solo artist. The album has sold over 20 million copies worldwide to date, making it one of the best-selling albums of all time.

I don't think I have to keep going about Britney because I could talk about her all day. So let's just jump into the theories before I give an entire essay on Britney.

[BUSH ADMINISTRATION]

This theory claims that Britney was hired by the Bus Administration. In other words, whenever they fucked up they would pay Britney to do something that would get people to forget about what they did.

People started to notice that anytime the Bus administration would fuck up was around the same times Britney was in the news for something.

In April 2006 Bush's approval rating was at an all time low, 38% to be exact. This was mainly due to the Iraq War, which many thought was unnecessary. Right around this time however, it was revealed that Britney was dealing with Child Protective Services due to child neglect / abuse. Many people think this was to get people to focus on Britney and not the Iraq War, which just to let you know, did not work.

November 2006 was one of the most important mid term elections for the republicans. People were losing faith in the Republican Party due to the Bush Administration. But around this time was when Britney and Kevin announced their divorce. Unlike with the Iraq War, people's focus did turn to Britney because most of the population was excited this was happening.

In February 2007, Bush announced Al Qaeda had reformed. Now this was major because Bush's entire campaign was a promise to destroy Al Qaeda. Now while you may think nothing Britney could do would make people seemingly forget about this for a while, you would be wrong.

Around this time was Britney's very famous and very public meltdown. The meltdown where she shaved her head and broke a window. Yeah that one.