chapter one

hey guys so i have insomnia and i'm laying awake at 3 am so i was inspired to write this book i hope you like it i have really good feelings for this book thanks for reading !!

*putting a trigger warning for this book*

TONY'S POV

I was starting to worry about Peter, he wasn't acting like himself. He would come home from school and run straight to his room, without saying a word. I know I'm over protective and all, but I knew something was wrong. "Steve, have you noticed anything different about Peter lately?"

"Different how?" Of course Steve didn't notice things like I did.

"I don't know, he just doesn't seem happy."

"Maybe he's just stressed at school."

"Will you talk to him? For me."

"Are you going all momma bear again?" Steve smirked. God, I love him.

"Please," I said, giving him a slight nudge towards Peter's room.

STEVE'S POV

I knew Tony was very overprotective of Peter, but he was usually right about these things. And to be honest, I had noticed Peter was acting a little weird, but I didn't want to stress Tony out.

"Hey, bud? Can I come in?" No answer. I slowly opened the door, and there was Peter, lying on his bed just starring at the ceiling. "Everything alright?" I went and sat down on the bed.

"Uh, yea Pops, everything's fine. Why?" He didn't even look at me, just kept starring at the ceiling.

"Well, Dad and I are a little worried about you. Is something wrong?"

"No, I'm fine." I wasn't really buying it, but I could tell he didn't want to talk.

"Okay, Pete. Just making sure. I love you." I got up, kissed him on the forehead, and left the room.

PETER'S POV

Once Pops left the room I began to cry. Truth is I wasn't okay. There was something wrong.

I hadn't slept in weeks.