chapter seventeen

you guys wanted sadness...well here it is good luck (*trigger warning*)

STEVE'S POV

"Tony, I got a call from the police saying Peter tried to run away last night." We were both so stressed, this is the last thing we needed. "Are you serious? Well, we can't worry about that right now, Steve, we could win him back today!"

Tony was right. Today was the last day of the trial and things were looking pretty good.

"Tony, if things don't work out today, I just want you to know that this isn't your fault. None of it. I know you beat yourself up a lot about this kid, but there's nothing more you could've done. Okay?"

"Steve, I love you so much," he said pulling me into a kiss. "Now lets go get our son back."

PETER'S POV

There was no point anymore. It didn't even seem like my dads even cared. They didn't really love me. They left me.

"Tom, you need to do one last thing for me okay?" He nodded his head. "I need you to leave this room, and not come back for a little while. No matter what you hear."

"How long? And why?"

"Give me like fifteen minutes, and please just do this for me. Everything's going to be okay."

"Okay," he said as he walked into the hallway, closing the door behind him. Once he was gone, I grabbed a rope I had found in the supplies closet earlier that week.

My shaking hands tied a knot, and threw the rope over a pole on the ceiling. I stood on my bed and placed the noose around my neck.

I looked at the ceiling, tears streaming down my face. "I'm sorry Dad. I'm sorry Pops," and I jumped off my bed.

i'm not posting the next chapter till morning cause i'm evil heeheehee