The run through

"So I assume you accept my offer?" Bria sarcastically questioned. "Yeah Bria I accept." I said sourly. "Okay good, this picture will always be on my phone if you choose to tell anyone. So first let's go through the rules: Don't call me by my name but call me goddess or queen, I can call you whatever I want, as soon as you enter this room strip completely unless I tell you otherwise, serve me like your life depends on it as it does, don't have any relationships and always crawl when I'm in your presence. Do you understand slave." Bria pondered. "Yes goddess I do." I confirmed. "Good girl, when I come back you will be on all fours by my bed. Trust me you better do it salve. Ciao!" Bria excitedly said. I'm now left alone with my thoughts, how the fuck did this happen. I surely could have prevented it. But now my mind is unbalanced as I want to serve and please her. But also that's messed up and I'm my own person. The first more obedient/submissive side of me took over. I went to my room bathed and then remained nude. I went into Bria's room and waited by her bed. After only 10 minutes I got bored, so cleaned her whole room. Then got back into my original position. About 2 hours later I heard the key turn in the door. Soon followed by goddess walking into her room. When she approached me I bowed my head in shame and respect. "What a good little slave you are. You even cleaned my room without being asked." She exclaimed. "Right bitch my feet are killing me. Take my heels off and sniff them. After I tell you to stop smell my bare feet. Then give them a massage." Bria instructed. This seemed disgusting but I had no choice. I gently slid her left heel off, it made almost a squelching sound due to the sweat build up. I began to sniff it, a got a good smell of salt and general dirt. With obviously the overwhelming scent of sweat. I sniffed it for 10 minutes until Bria told me to smell the other. This one was even worse as it stayed on her foot for longer. 10 minutes later and I was sniffing her right foot. The smell of sweat filled my nose and I could almost taste it. Once she was satisfied with all the sniffing, I started to rub her left foot. I could feel all the sweat coming off her feet and onto my hands. Once I had finally finished massaging both of her feet, I sat back into my original position. "When you sit down your back must be straight, for support put your hands on your head. Then spread your legs as far as you can, so I can have a clear view of your pussy." Bria demanded. I sat like that and she was staring at 'her' pussy. "Your very wet slave, did my feet turn you on. Or is it just that your finally in your proper place. Bellow me!" Bria laughed wickedly. "I like being bellow you and worshiping you my queen. You are completely superior and everything on me is yours. You should always have full view of your property. Your feet are magnificent, they are perfect like the rest of you." I Fakely said. She just rubbed my head as a reward. "Slave I've another amazing thing to tell you. I have these tablets and every time you take one you shrink for 24 hours. So to truly prove your devotion to me, tomorrow you will take one. Until break you will be in my ass. Then until dinner you will be in my vagina. Then until home time you will be in my socks. How fun does that sound hey you stupid slut?" Bria calmly listed. "It sounds thrilling goddess. I am so excited to pleasure you in anyway I can." I replied. She just yawned I know to me. Then went to sleep. I quietly snuck into my room to get into bed. So tomorrow will be my first full day of slaving to goddess, how fun!