Inside her

I was placed perfectly inside of goddesses peachy ass. The strong string on her thong ensured that I wouldn't move. When she walked it really hurts as high of her cheeks rubbed against me. I then felt her come to a sudden stop. "Lottie there you are, how are you hun?" Bria asked. "I'm great how about you." Lottie continued the conversation. "I'm amazing, for some unknown reason I feel happier at the moment. Life is good and I haven't even done anything." Bria boasted. I could tell she was discretely talking about me. They carried on talking and I soon realised the bell had rang for classes to begin. She made her way to her chair and sat down. The sucked me further into his ass hole. She felt that and I heard her giggle. I was in immense pain, all of her weight was on my tiny body. She was already getting hot and her ass starters to get sweaty. I remembered she said to pleasure her, I didn't really know how but I guessed about what she would want me to do. So I began to carefully lick the sweat drops from her ass. I also was slowly turning my head, which ultimately increased the pleasure for her. I carried this on until her next lesson began. I wasn't in as much pain this lesson as she was mostly standing up. However it was starting to get harder to breathe. Then bell finally rang and she went into one of the secret toilets. She pulled her leggings down then her thong. "Right my nasty little slave I'm going to push you out with a fart. The process was slow and painful as she obviously didn't want me our straight away. I reckon it took 10 minutes. At this point I stunk of farts. "I'm going to have a piss, which you will then lick out of my perfect pussy. Then you will climb inside and continue to pleasure me." Queen told me. She did exactly that and once her long piss he finished she held my tiny body under her dripping vagina. I then started to luck until she was satisfied. I climbed inside with once again my face forward. But she put her index finger and pushed me in much deeper. When she was happy with my depth, she pulled her things and leggings up again. It was her third lecture of the day. She happened to be having a long filled lesson day. When she sat down the pressure was even worse. I moved my body all around her fanny in hopes to please her. I did as I heard her quietly moan. I did this all lesson. Then I rested for most of her next lesson, but I was still licking. Then dinner came, this was the final stage which I happened to be dreading the most. "Slave you have amazing tounge action, I just knew you would be a good devouted slave. Now your going to spend the rest of the day inside my socks, being consumed by my tasty toes and spectacular sweaty soles. Oh yeah I also have sports for 2 hours which will increase your food. First I'm in the gym then I'm playing soccer. Don't forget to please me or you will be fucking sorry." Goddess warned. She said all this whilst I was in her vagina. She then grabbed me a pulled me out. She took of her boots and socks. Then placed me between her big toe and second toe. I was completely stuck. I could already feel the sweat from a full day of college. My face showed my clear repulsion which my queen laughed loudly at. 20 minutes later. She changed into her fitness clothes. Then changed into her old, worn out black nike trainers. I could smell mouldy sweat immediately, which made me gag. Queen then walked into the gym and began her work out with her closest friend Lottie. She completed all the activities and was crushing me in her toes. I was being flooded by sweat and toe jam. I began to lick her bare feet to reduce my suffering. This just made it worse so I stopped. But goddess had other ideas and pushed her toes hard together, which was enough to tell me to carry on. So for the remainder hour and a half I sucked and licked her repulsive feet.