The magic pills

I woke up before my queen so went to her room. I sat in the correct position and waited for her to wake up. When she finally did she looked pleased to see me there. "Right slave carry me as if you a horse to the toilet." Bria stated. I did and we made the short journey to the bathroom. "Turn the shower on the come be my foot stool whilst I do my business. When I'm done either wipe me with tissue then ear it, or just lick with your tongue." Bria laughed. "I would rather just lick." I sheepishly replied. She nodded. She gave me a hard kick in the ribs when she was done. I first started to lick her vagina, getting all the piss and other residues out. The I moved over to her ass and licked all the shit out. My tounge worked as a spoon. As I was doing this she was laughing and taking photos. When I was done she gracefully strolled into the shower. "Hurry up mong, how dare you think I will wash myself when I have you." She plainly said. I got in and sat in the corner and when she told me to start I started washing her. I was going yo wash both private parts with a sponge. But instead she squirted soap on my tounge and made me lick her completely clean. The I washed my own mouth out. She got out and then I washed, so u was clean to go inside of her. Once I was dry I went to my goddess. She had the pill on the table with some water so I could take it. I took it and it was in affect instantly. "Wow slave you really are only one inch tall. Right get in my ass. Move around get comfy and don't forget pleasure me or punishment!" Bria told me. I climbed up her leg and she unzipped her pants for me to climb in. I climbed to the back of her and scurried inside of her panties. I got in a position with my face forward and then she went to have her day.