Return of an old friend

I was still submissively cleaning out her ears. But through this I caught a glance of myself in her huge mirror. It was an all time low and even more humiliating to see myself doing it. Whilst I was doing this goddess was simply playing on her phone, being completely ignorant of my presence. It hurt that she ignored my devolution but what did I expect. I was just a pathetic worm to her, no longer human. Once she told me to stop I did instantly but sat back on the floor. "Right you freak I'm going for a run with my friend. When I come back I expect to see you by the door and don't even think about trying to remove your collar. Whilst I'm out I want you to suck on all these. Be good for your queen whore!" She shouted. She had handed me a pile of things. They were all quite repulsive. In the pile were her dirty things like; thongs, socks, toilet paper and what I found at the bottom of the pile brought tears to my eyes. It was dirty condoms, I have no idea who they belong to which made my suffering worse. She tied her shoes and plugged her music in and swiftly ran through the door. As soon as she went I started to suck on the condoms. I did them first to get them out of the way. As soon as they entered my mouth I could taste old cum which was very salty. It was disgusting but I didn't dare to displease my queen. Once I was happy with all three condoms I moved onto her socks. I smelt them first to prepare me and god did they reek. I instantly recoiled and regretted my decision but it was too little too late. As soon as the socks entered my mouth I could taste the sweat. It filled my tastebuds and soon I was impregnated with grime and sweat. I made me wonder how she could live with herself knowing what I was doing. But clearly she is very deranged. I sucked and essentially cleaned all 6 pairs of socks. I had 4 things left and I quickened my pace as I had no clue how long she would be. I quickly cleaned all her panties they weren't too troublesome. But for comfort I kept a pair in my mouth. I have no clue why. My conclusion  is that I just don't want to upset her, as these were the worst ones. Dusk was dropping and my goddess still wasn't t back. I was getting sort of worried. But my anxiety soon faded as I heard giggles approaching the door. I sat in her favourite position and waited excitedly for my queen. When the door swung open it nearly hit me but luckily I dodged it. But a new horror was revealed to me. Besides goddess was her running and long term friend Lottie. A old college friend and almost an enemy of mine seeing me in this state was horrifying. But not wanting to upset my queen, I rushed to her smelly post work out feet and kissed them. Once she kicked me away I did the same to Lottie. "Oh wow Bria, she is as good as you said. I'm glad to see this little bitch in her rightful place kissing our post work out feet." Lottie cackled. "Honestly hun she will do anything you say she is so submissive. The slave is terrified of my disapproval." Bria confrontingly said. I couldn't deny she was wrong and we both knew it. But my excitement got the best of me and her thing fell out of my mouth, this earned a wave of laughter. "Why did you keep them in your mouth slave girl?" Bria cooed whilst grinning. "Because I was missing you goddess. I thought something happened and I just wanted to be close to you again." I sighed. My pathetic response brought tears of joy to their eyes. "Well tonight is going to be fun!" Bria and Lottie said in unison.