The revelation

The doorbell rung to my horror I expected to have to serve another person. But my queen told me to stay put and to sniff her socks. I thought this was strange as I had already done this but I didn't question her. She went to answer the door to show the takeaway man. Her was shocked seeing a naked girl but I saw something in his pants buldge. It seemed crazy that he had that reaction, and didn't think anything weird of seeing me. Bria handed him the money and quickly came back to us. Both of them sat eating pizza and watching the tv. I noticed that they had a bowl besides them which was weird. On the last pei e of pizza they chewed it for longer. But to my surprise they spat it in the bowl. "Because we are so nice. We have saved some food for you. Your repayment will be tonight peasant." Bria chuckled. In front of me sat a bowl of mushed up pizza. I could see their saliva covering it. I made my stomach turn but this is the nest food I've had in a while. I ate the chewed up food not leaving any left overs. When I was finished I sat back at the corner of the sofa. "Slave come here." Lottie called. I crawled over to her and sat under her still smelly feet. "Bria told me how much you enjoy fucked up things. I know you enjoy eating farts, shit, sweat and other gross stuff. But she told me how you like to suck on nipples like your a baby. I'm horny so come suck on mommy." She simply said. When she said this she didn't once look at me. I sat on the sofa and got on her knee. She took of her sports bra revealing her hard nipples. For a moment I just looked at the huge tits in front of me. This caused Madame to get impatient, so she forced my head forward. I attached my lips so her nipples and started to suck, she called for me to go faster and I did. This only lasted for 15 minutes. "Right slave you've filled your purpose you made me cum clean my panties and fanny." Princess demanded. I dropped to my knees bellow her and pulled her leggings down. This revealed a light blue thing, I pulled that down and cum was instantly dripping from her. I sucked her then her panties. "Bitch I know you need a drink after your food so come to Goddess." Bria called. I scurried over to her. She dropped her shorts and thong with it. I attached my mouth to her wee hole and soon I was filled with her yellow liquid. The weird thing is Lottie was seeing all this for the first time and she was acting like everything was normal. "Now slave put your face in my armpit and worship it." Bria told me. I crawled up to her and sat besides her. She lifted up her left arm and I stuck my face in it. Instantly I got a hit of sweat, I began to rub my face up in her sweat. After a while I started to suck and lick. When she got bored I didn't notice but she lifted her other arm up. Then grabbed me by the hips and made me straddle her. I then started repeating the process to this arm. "Right we are going to go to bed. Tomorrow I will be gone when you wake up and you will be in the care of Lottie. If I find out you disobeyed her once there will be big punishments." Bria chuffed. I followed her and Lottie upstairs. They both put me in my cage and gave me their dirty clothes. Then they were both naked I couldn't peel my eyes from their perfect bodies. I can truly see why I have to serve them. They are superior to me. Lottie sat above my head on the cage and started to piss. Her piss fell on my head like rainfall. Once she was done I moved my face and licked her clean. At first it shocked her because she didn't ask for it but then soon she laughed at my instant submission to her.