False kindness

I felt that Bria had stopped running, I assumed it would be time to go back to the apartment. I was correct as it sounded like she was gathering her stuff to go. However it was hard to hear as I was trapped inbetween her toes. The sweat build up was disgusting, I was drowning in it! Bria started to walk which was good because my freedom was getting closer. I may have to be a slave to her, but I would rather do that then be in her sweaty socks. About 20 minutes later the key was turning to her apartment. She sighed and it seemed like she dropped her bag when she got in. Bria began to take off her shows then her socks, one by one. She grabbed my upside down by my hair. "Eww you fucking stink slave! You will be washed but then I have a present for you being so good today." She laughed. When she told me I was going to be washed I thought the worse. But instead she brought me to the sink. She ran the water to a perfect temperature. She used the soap as bubbles for me. The sink was my bath tub, which was perfectly suitable. She gently lowered me into the bath. "I will let you relax for a bit but then I'll wash you." Bria stated. "Yes goddess, thank you for this lovely bath." I gratefully replied. She nodded her head in acceptance and got into then shower. She got all the grossness of her after he workout today. She was in there for a small 10 minutes. But I did take full use of my treatment. She left to get dry and change into something comfier. She returned in her pjs, which were plaid shorts and a simple red top. She got her flannel and carefully washed me. It was so enjoyable. She then sat me on the side and realised the plug. Then with the same towel she used, she dried me. "Now my slave, it's time for your gift." She gleamed. I honestly didn't think anything could top that. She picked me up by my hair and opened her mouth. I was so confused, I was hanging right over her open mouth. She dropped me inside. I could smell her dinner in there. She tossed me around, and covered me in saliva. She then rolled me up in her tongue, I felt like I was a burrito. She realised me but shook me around in her cheeks. I sometimes felt her teeth lightly scratch me. I was terrified. What is worse being eaten and risk being shat out, or remaining her slave. She then pulled me out and placed me on her palm. She looked at my weakness and smirked. I noticed that she no longer had her shorts on, and her thong wasn't there either. She held me between her thumb and finger. She then spread her legs more. I went down to her vagina and she began to rub my small body up and down her. I could feel the flaps shake around me. She began moaning and increased the pressure. Then before I knew it my head entered her hole, but then it was out again. And again she kept on repeating this. Until she did a final moan and climaxed. "Slave lick me all up." Bria comanded. I got on my hands and knees and was inside her again. I was licking her out and she began moaning again. I stoped once all the cum was gone. "That was fun right my little slave. We will have to do this again. Tonight you will sleep in my armpit. If you feel yourself growing move out, but stay on my bed. I have no classes tomorrow so I hope you get a good sleep my little fucker!" She insulted. She then threw her arm up and I quickly scurried up her bod6 to it. I then nestled inside and she put her arm down. I assume she then got her bottoms on. After I felt her get in bed. I knew I was in for a long night.