The house

Everything was finally moved in. Goddess said she would rearrange everything later. The house was huge but it did not surprise me. I was now always belonging to her and the thought scared me. "Slave follow me." Bria called. I did she walked up the stairs and led me to a room. She opened the door then announced it was my room. It was gloomy and horrid. There was a small bared window and the walls were painted a rain coloured grey. But what was most frightful was the pictures. All in the walls their were pictures to show what I have been doing for my queen. It was humiliating to see. "Haven't I made it just perfect for you. I have even given you a cage to sleep in, how considerate of me. The pictures are to remind you that you belong to me. You are nothing but a worm that crawls desperately under the beautiful birds claws. You are NOTHING!" She proudly said her speech. "Goddess, thank you. Thank you for giving me this lovely room. Thank you for turning me into your devoted slave. Thank you for allowing me to finally understand my place. You are my queen! My saviour! I will forever be in debt to you. I hope that I can always be your slave, to serve you as you want me to." I announced to her. All of this she already knew, so she didn't need to answer. But her tummy hurting laughter was enough to tell me she appreciated it. The day had gone quite well. She told me to stay in my cage, as she didn't want me to get in her way whilst unpacking. I was okay with this. I pretty much spent the day sleeping and overthinking. I was thinking about how I could serve my goddess. Or what else would she do to me. I looked at the big clock on my wall and saw it was 6pm. This is a normal time she would have tea, and not to my surprise her call soon followed. When I goy down stairs I was greeted by two unfamiliar faces. They both represented similarities to Bria, but I was still confused. I acted as if they were not there and fell to my knees beneath my queen. "Slave, this is my mum and dad. Who you will call master and mistress. They will dine with us tonight and stay with us until tomorrow morning. We have lots of fun things to do. Your food is on the floor at your new eating station." Goddess carefully told me. Before I went to my food however I went to Master and mistress. "Good evening master and mistress. As you know I'm your daughters devouted slave. As I am that it is my duty to serve you as well. Whilst you stay I will be at you beacon call just like I am with your daughter. So please enjoy your stay and call me when ever you need." I proudly said. After my speech I knelt down at their feet. Boy removing my eyes from them. Then I kissed masters feet then mistresses. They all smiled at each other and I went away to eat my food. I was so hungry so couldn't follow their conversation. For the first time in a while I was eating a proper meal, which I was grateful for. But I was fearful too, as whenever I get something good it normally means I will have to do something horrific. Once the family had finished eating, they went to the living room. I was told to follow. "Right so we will all be pleasured tonight by my humble little slave." Bria beamed. I was confused but this certainly wasn't unexpected. Mistress lifted up her dress to her waist. Then she whipped off her panties. She then lay down on the floor. Goddess then took her sweatpants off and her pink thong. She sat facing me on her mother's face. Her pissy directly over her mother's mouth. Then I was told to lie on my back between mistresses legs. Then master took his trousers and noses of. Her positioned his dick in line with my mouth and his mouth in line with his wife's vagina. "Let's begin my beautiful family." She giggled. I assumed she said this because she was the only one with her mouth free. She was the daughter and the house owner, so I suppose it was right she want doing anything. Mistress began to eat her daughter out and master are his wife out. There was lots of moaning. Then I started to suck masters dick. He grunted the girls moaned and I just sucked. I was disgusted by this. It was incest in the worst way. But this didn't stop the unminded family...