Back together

Once I had taken everything downstairs I didn't have any further instructions. So I sat and waited by the luggage. Soon master and mistress came down too. I was told to put their shoes on and that was the end of my duties with them. "Right you little bitch, never forget your place under you superiors. We own you. You did good with us and you will see us when we wish to see our daughter." Master said. Then the both waved goodbye and went to the car. It was still early but I knew goddess would like to be awoken soon. I made her favourite breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes with golden syrup and melted chocolate sauce. I knew this was her favourite as I always used to cook for her. Bria has always loved my cooking, so I have always prepared her every meal since being roomies. This did make me kinda sad as I realised I was partly always under her control. I went to her room with the tray. This proved quite difficult as I still had to crawl. I would never disobey my queen, but if I did I know that there are cameras everywhere and she would know. I got to her room and placed her food on her bedside table. I then went to the bottom of her big bed. I found her sweaty feet and started licking them to wake the goddess above me. She soon stired and smiled when she saw her breakfast. She sat up and took her feet away from me. I had to feed her whilst she was eating as she wanted to g through her phone. So as goddess was strolling through Instagram I was feeding her pancakes. "Now I'm finished it's time for worship. Speak and worship me and then worship my entire body. This morning will be spent with you worshipping me." She said relaxed. However to my surprise the worshiping would not be done in her bed. She led me to a room. At the top of the room was a huge red throne. The decoration on it was made of pure gold. She sat on her throne and I sat on my knees with my head bowed. I was completely dominated by her personality. "My queen, you are finally in your rightful place, on a throne with a lowlife like me worshipping you. After everything you have done for everyone you truly do deserve this. When I do stuff for you it excites and pleases me as I just want to serve my queen. You are so beautiful and truly are a goddess. Every time you speak or even show up in my presence my heart skips a beat. You are something special and no one is good enough for you. Especially not a worm like me." I spoke my worshipping words. She was pleased and I moved onto her body. I kissed all the front of her body. Then I went back to her feet. "Hold on stop! Get that bag over there and the tube." Goddess quickly shouted. I swiftly crawled and got them both. I was told to continue licking every part of her foot. She then opened the bag and put her wet feet inside. "In this bag is shit, sand, old food and general waste and dirt. Clean my feet." Goddess giggled. This was gross but I did as told as always. I could taste everything and I had to be quick so nothing dripped. Once she was satisfied I massaged her feet.