Sick to my core

I knelt under her spiny chair, hiding under her desk. She looked at me laughing and once I had my face on the seat she reversed. She pulled her flowey dress up revealing her bare ass. She sat directly on top of my mouth. Before anything had happened I could taste sweat and smell old farts, it was gross. I was trapped under her gassy ass for the whole working day. I could hear her typing away on her computer and nothing was happening. She then made a noise under the desk which I soon realised was her taking her heels of. Then she placed her bare feet on my legs to add to my discomfort. I was really cold in my revealing outfit but I had a feeling that wouldn't last for long. I heard a big grumble from her stomach and soon an explosive fart came out. It filled my mouth and I swallowed the nasty scent. It was overwhelming and scared me for what was to come. Then another fart erupted from her death trap. I filled my face as well as my mouth. "Every time I fart I want you to lick my arse hole after." She calmly said. Quickly a sbd came from her and I instantly licked her asshole. To have another fart blown out on my tongue. I was so concentrated on licking her ass after every fart that I started to get used to the smell. It was like rotten eggs, old meat and vegetables. Sometimes I would get a scent of fish too. I was awaiting her next fart, but she seemed to be grunting more. She pushed her feet down really hard on my legs then she pissed out of her ass. I was attacked by diaroiah. I was watery and it fucking stunk. I brought instant tears to my eyes and made me feel sick to my stomach. I was disgusted that such a beautiful girl could make something like that. For the next 3 hours this continued. Just constant shit from her. After every time I would have to lick her clean, but most times she'd end up shutting in my tongue. Her shit also splattered on other parts of my face and hair. I was completely covered by my princesses shit. I was freaked out. Out of nowhere there was a knock on the door. Madame called them to come in. "Hi Lottie. The people who brought the mermaid cake have made their final payment and thank us all for making their little girl smile again." The woman stated. "That's good, I'm glad we don't have to worry about that. I always felt guilty about asking for payments from them. I'm glad Molly liked her cake too." Lottie replied. "I have to ask but what have you been eating? It absolutely stinks in here!" The girl questioned. "Basically last night I had a takeaway which gave me food poisoning. But I don't have to worry about having a day off as I have a personal toilet beneath me." Lottie chuckled. As soon as those words escaped her lips I felt a lump in my throat. What was she going to do to me? "What do you mean Lottie?" The girl questioned. "Well my dear Chloe, I have a slave underneath me. She loves feet, sweat, eating farts and shit and being a submissive little bitch. I have borrowed her for a while from my close friend Bria." Lottie explained. My princess had just told another person, I could feel my eyes filling up with tears. I felt betrayed and worthless. She made it sound like I enjoyed them thumbs when I really didn't. Lottie beacons Chloe over and slides her seat backwards. This reveals Mia's little body, her face deep inside Lottie's bum. "WOW! This is amazing. What a pathetic little whore actually wanting to eat your shit. Is it okay if I explain the whole situation to everyone then we can watch her eating your shit?" Chloe excitedly asked. "Fire away darlin." Lottie snickered. She kicked me to get up. This was a big struggle as I haven't moved from the same position all day. "Move everything off my desk, then lie on there. Put on a good show for my girls." Lottie commanded. I did as she said but I didn't want to. This would be the most embarrassing thing I have ever done. Soon 6 girls came in. They were greeted with a smile from Lottie and my mostly naked body on the table. They sat in a circle all around the desk. Already taking photos and recording me. Eagerly waiting for the show to begin.