Nght time

The rest of the working day was spent caring for these beasty women. It was hard and the most torture I'd endured. It was humiliating to lick the arses of women I didn't know. If this was just fun for them I'd hate to see punishment. Currently I was cleaning the feet of one of the bakers. As she was a baker she was on them all the time and especially for me when she knew what I could do she went bare foot. Her feet picked up bits of food and other dirt. When it was her lunch and my time to shine, she put her feet in front of my face. "I know your love feet. Your going to be my foot bitch whilst I eat. Worship my feet and then I may let you have some food." The baker laughed. I started to worship her feet. I sucked her heels and went with my tongue in circular motions. I was getting a little bit of food of them so it was almost manageable. I soon went to her extremely wrinkly soles. I did the same thing and before I knew it I was sucking all her toes. I did this to both feet. "Wow you actually did a good job, I didn't expect that. Bring your face to my face." The baker echoed. I did and then she filled my mouth with burps. Once she had finished I was sent away. I continued working my way through the staff. I looked at the clock and it was 5, I hoped she would finish soon. My prayers were answered as she came out with a leash and called for me. I crawled to her and she attached my collar to my leash, she said goodbye to her colleagues and put me in the passenger seat. The journey back was silent and almost filled with tension. When we got back I didn't know what I expected. She sat on the sofa and made some calls, completely ignoring me. At one point I think she spoke to Bria. About 30 minutes later someone came through the door. "Hey baby have you had a nice day at work?" Lottie cooed. "Yeah babe I've had a nice day." A man called back. "Slave this is my boyfriend Will. Your going to look after him tonight." Lottie chimed. "What does she do Lottie?" Will questioned. "Anything you want hun." She called back from the kitchen. Lottie soon returned with fish and chips. They were both talking about their days and for the most part ignoring me. Lottie then picked me up and put me on wills legs. She pulled his pants and boxers down then told me to lick is arse. I brought my face closer and could already see the sweat, I stuck my tongue in and worshipped his ass. After about 20 minutes I was told to stop. I was told to follow them. They lead me to her temporary room and she was already in lingerine. "Me and will are going to fuck. Stay under the bed until we finish so you know what a real man is like." Lottie stated. I crawled under the big bed and they quickly began making love. The bed was bouncing. She tossed her underwear on the floor with his and she told me to suck them. I did all night long. I was never told to stop throughout their 5 rounds and sleep. When I wake up it will only be 4 hours until Goddess is back which is good. Morning. Lottie has gone and Bria has finally returned to her slave girl. She was greeted at the door with lick on her heels. The rest of the day was spent worshiping Bria. This is when Mia truly realised she was nothing but a slave for Bria and she would forever grovel at her sweaty feet and worship her stinky ass.