The dollhouse

*This is still the same day.*
"Right my little slave, I have something truly fascinating to show you. Stay in a crawling position so I can use your back as a step." Bria instructed. "Yes goddess." I agreed. I got into the correct position and she quickly got onto me. It was horrible because she had put shoes on. So they were ripping into the arches of my back. As soon as she was in a good place, she was rumbling through her wardrobe. I didn't know what she was getting but I just stayed still. Finally she made a successful noise, which meant she had got what she wanted. She brought down onto the floor a doll house. It was very big and went just under the height of her boobs. She had the facial expression of pure joy. She then patted on the floor to have me sit next to her. I almost felt honoured to do this. She opened the house and my horrors were revealed. The house was decorated as a traditional house, but there were real people in there. "My little slave these are my dolls. They are in complete submission to me. I might let you in there one day. Get me a plate and put it on the floor. Then rub my tummy." Bria instructed. I did exactly as she said. I began rubbing her stomach to hear the movement of her bowels. She groaned and held onto my head. Then a big log escaped her tight asshole. "Now bitch cut it up and put it on their plates." She evilly giggled. Again I did exactly what she comanded. I gave them their food and she kept the doors open. Before she even asked I began clearing her ass of shit. She laughed to know that I was now completely her slave. I came back to face her when I was finished, awaiting my next instruction. "Put on 22 jump street then make me some mashed potatoes." Bria instructed. I did exactly that. I found it weird that she would want mash. But then I just went with it, as I've discovered she's pretty damn weird! I brought the mash back and put them on the coffee table. She moved it to under her feet and covered them in the mash. "Now slave for licking my peachy bum before even asking this is your reward. You can eat the mash potato from my feet, however down leave any residue on my feet or the bowl. Just tell me when you need to redip." Bria smiled. I lay under her and began desperately licking her feet. I started at the heels and worked my way down. Then inbetween her toes I sucked hungrily. "Goddess may you redip." I pleaded. She nodded and this process continued throughout the whole movie. "Right bitch, suck on my left nipple. Sit like you are a baby and suck you dirty hoe." She instructed. I sat under her in a baby like position and she realised her big boobs from their prison. They immediately hit me in the face with quite some force. Her nipples were hard and pointing upwards, my submission must be a big turn on. I began to suck slowly at first. But as time went on my pace quickened. I only stopped when I was told. Queen then decided she was tired and wanted to go to bed. So I left her to have a beauty sleep.