A long stay

All of us had finished except me. I was the salve so didn't get a break. Once the others were tired they got of each other and sat on the sofa. They didn't bother putting their underwear back on though. I knew it was over so crawled over to my queen and sat in the position she taught me so long ago. It was a second nature to be in this way. However it was more humiliating doing it in front of her parents who I had only just met. "I must say Bria, this is the best slave you have ever had. She certainly does her job and truly does look and act like a worm. I'm proud of her and I hope you keep her." Master praised. It should be me getting the praise but I knew I would never receive that honour. "Thank you daddy. She is my favourite and she is the first who is fully devouted to me. It has taken past slaves 6 months to even get calling me goddess or queen right. But I will defiantly keep this pathetic slut." She chuckled. When she called me a pathetic slut it hurt, but I knew she wouldn't stop and if I expressed my hurt, she would probably call me it more. Her parents defiantly shared the dominant personality and I can see where goddess it from. But still I wondered how did it go when all 3 of them were in the house. As surely 3 dominant personalities would clash. To me Bria seemed the strongest and I could tell she defiantly always got her way. "Slave girl, lie in your back. Your face by me and the rest of you body by the others." Mistress instructed. I quickly crawled over to her. I put my face under her, giving her direct access to do what she wants. As if they all read each other's mind, they put their stinky feet on me in unison. Mistresses feet certainly had a different smell to Bria's. They were more sweaty and smelt like they hadn't been washed in a couple days. However in my submission her feet were rubbed all over my face. "Our darling daughter has told us how much you love serving people and making them happy. You will do anything for us just to get our thankfulness." Mistress questioned. "Yes mistress, your daughter as always is correct. I will do anything to make you and your family happy. I will be forever grateful of your daughter for showing me my true purpose in this world. So I must thank you for making her so amazing." I responded. Begin pleased with my response she stuck her big toe in my mouth. I began to suck and soon followed her 4 other toes. I was sucking with passion for 7 minutes. She got bored and tore her toes away from me. She pulled my hair and sat me up. I then sat in the position that I was taught. She put her hands at the back of my head and pushed it forward. My face was surrounded by her old and hairy Pussy. Unlike my queens it was loose, I suspect due to child birth. But still I moved away my thoughts and ate her out. Once she had climaxed and I cleaned her up. She violently kicked me away and said she was going to bed. Her husband followed and they both wished their daughter good night. Again I was left alone with my queen. She didn't do anything other than use me as a foot stool. But after an hour of that she went up to bed. With me following behind her. She put me in the small cage in my new room. "Slave the door will open when my parents wake up. Don't have a shower just wake them up. They have requested to be woken up by you kissing their private parts." Bria tiredly stated. She waved good night and then slammed her door shut. I was glad to have them go but they could always come back soon.