Wake up

*Guys I'm going away for a while. So I'm trying to put loads of chapters up before I go.*

As promised my cage door swung open when it needed to. It woke me up immediately, I looked at the new favourite feature of my room and saw the time. I was only 4:30 in the morning. I guess they have to go somewhere important. I crawled out of my room and headed to the room Bria's parents were in. They were both sleeping at opposite sides of the bed. Mistress was the first I saw so I went to her first. I crawled over to her and pulled the covers up where her waist was. I put my head inside and quickly found her vagina. Not to my surprise there was she wasn't wearing undies, which did make my job easier. I started of with small pecks. But as time increased they grew more passionate. Soon she woke up. She proped her pillows up and reached for her phone. Not saying anything to me I went to Master. The end of his dick was hanging out the bed, so I started to kiss that first. Then my kisses led upwards. He quickly woke up and was much easier to disturb than mistress. He rolled over to his gorgeous wife and gave her a loving kiss on the cheek. They both smiled and said good morning to each other. When they had finished going through their phones they started to move. "Slave turn the shower on then wait by the toilet." Master summoned. I did as told and sat patiently by the toilet. They both came in and mistress entered the shower, whilst master sat on the toilet. He took a big shit then moved forward. "First look at the thing your master created. Then beg me to eat the residue from my ass." Master said evilly. Of corse I didn't want to do this, but I didn't what to suffer the consequences of rebellion. I stuck my head in the toilet and inspected by looking and smelling. He was laughing. I then sat in my position and bagan begging "Master, I am not worthy but please may I eat your creation from your special factory. You are outstanding to make something so good, and you are better than me, the pathetic worm at everything. So please give me the permission to eat from your bum." My speech earned giggles from both husband and wife. I was given no response he just turned around. I put my hands on his sides and hungrily ate. He just stayed still but still enjoyed my worked. I removed my head when I was done. "To clear your mouth, I have a present." He proudly said turning around again. Like a milk bottle he stuck his cock in my mouth. Soon followed yellow water. I drank from his cock his piss. All of the while his wife was showering. The constant stream finally stopped and so did Mistresses shower. She got our and I was told to get in. I was soon followed by master. At first he just enjoyed the water falling down him but then required my assistance. I cleaned him all up and then I jacked him off. The shower lasted 40 minutes with all of that happening until we finally got out. I dried in the bathroom and of corse cleaned my mouth. I then went back into their bedroom crawling as usual. Master was dressed in navy trousers and a white shirt. But it was only he that was ready. Mistress was lying on the bed in pure nude, reading a book. I sat at the bottom of the bed until I was called by her. "Worship my ass fucker!" Mistress almost shouted. I didn't know if I had sinned or if she was still tired. Mistress rolled on her stomach and I crawled over to her. At first I covered her ass in kissed. Then I went down her crack with my loving kisses. I then stuck my tongue out and liked everywhere I kissed. I spread her cheeks and put my face inside. I sniffed at licked whilst my mistress was moaning. "Go deeper with that tongue before I pull it off!" She screamed. I put my tongue down deeper in her asshole. Then master came behind me and pushed my head down really hard. This allowed my tongue to go further, but cut off the majority of my air. After a good 20 minutes I was in the verge of passing out, with still the same pressure in my head. But luckily for me mistress wanted to get dressed. I was told to strip the bed and then take that and their luggage down stairs. Again I was lucky and it wasn't too much.