More worshipping

Massaging her feet was disgusting, because my saliva was rubbing into my hands. It fulfilled as a hand cream with a mixture of sweat in there. "Get off my feet now slave and bring me the tube. We need to clean that dirty little mouth if yours before we do anything else." Goddess shouted. I swiftly passed her the tube and she positioned it over her wee hole. She forced my mouth on the other end of the tube and soon a hot yellow liquid rushed down. Her wee was like acid rain and burnt my throat and lungs. Seeing my discomfort she laughed in my face. When the endless storm had finished she chucked away the tube. Still with the same grip on my head she brought it up to her armpit. "I haven't had a shower since my parents came around. So all the sweat from the workout we did and from sleeping is still there. Clean my sweaty pits bitch." She commanded. I could already spell the built up sweat and my nose unintentionally turned up. I stuck my face inside and start to lick. I licked for a good while but then I sucked. I sucked passionately to remove my queens sweat. When she was happy she slapped the back of my head harshly, which brought tears to my eyes. But I went to her other arm which was even worse. I repeated the same process until I had my next instruction. She slapped me again when she was happy. "Now you will worship my perfect pussy. If I cum thank me and beg to clean it up whore. You shall start with fingering me and from experience I know your good at that." Goddess said with a cheeky wink. I brought my body down to her spread out legs and looked straight at her fanny. I stuck my fingers in and started with a slow pressure. As I was doing this I remembered when I had done it before. Flashback: Bria had just come back from a date she had with a boy named Toby. However she was super pissed off as he denied her sex. She came in and threw her bag and dramatically lay in the sofa. After hearing the noise it woke me up and I rushed in to see what the problem was. Bria explained what had happened and I wanted to laugh but I knew it would make it worse. So instead I said "aw Bria, I'm so sorry. He's obviously a dick and doesn't know what he's missing out on." I added a sympathetic smile at the end. "Mia as you feel so sorry for me you can give me what I wanted. Finger me until I cum." Bria seductively said. There was almost no hesitation as I didn't want to deal with a grumpy room mate. I started fingering her and quickly she was moaning and I stuck more fingers in and rubbed faster. She soon came all over my fingers. She gave me the look to tell me to clean myself and her up. I licked my fingers and then wiped the sofa and her clean. End of flashback. Just as my memory had finished she came all over my hand. "Thank you goddess for granting me your beautiful juices. May I have the honour of licking them if you and me." I frantically begged. She just did a small nod behind her phone screen and worn out breaths. I cleaned myself up then put my tongue in her pussy. This clearly excited her as she put her legs and feet around my head and pulled me closer. We must have stayed like this for 30 minutes in the time she had climaxed 3 times. She kicked me away when she was happy and got if her throne. I expected we were done but we certainly weren't. She motioned for me to come closer. "Put your head and face looking upward on my throne. Then retain your normal sitting position." Queen stated. I did exactly as she said and awaited my next torture. Goddess spun around so her ass was facing me and she walked back. Directly above my face she farted. Then sat down. As she sat down so quick the gas couldn't escape so it was trapped up my nose. She allowed me to breath, but I could only breath through her farts. So I was forced to smell and taste them...