Pure humiliation

She was still sitting on my face and farting when she needed to. I was in a cage of her wet and stinky farts. Forced to eat them and smell them. She was clearly on her phone as I could hear the program she was watching. Goddess was in full comfort and I was in humiliation. Suddenly she paused her show and shouted "lick my crack." I slowly snaked my youngest out and placed it in the centre of her ass. Only for her to release a fart once she felt my tongue was there. I started to lick up and down and all around her peachy bum. She felt pleasure as I could hear faint moans. This continued for ages. It sounded like it had been 3 shows through before she got off me. She stood up but signalled for me to stay put. She walked away and left me to think what she could do next. She came back with toilet roll and put her asshole directly over my mouth. Then a turtles head started to come out of the shell. "When enough is out suck on it. When I finish hold it in your mouth then lay on the floor." Goddess giggled. I did as she said and started to deep throat her shit. When all of it was done. I fell to the floor. My queen soon followed and squated over my face. She grabbed my boobs and grunted. I was told to rub her stomach. I was preparing for a bomb. A big fart came out of her ass then followed a river of diarrhoea. She shat all over my face and hair. This constant river continued for 5 minutes, until she finally realised the tight grip on my boobs. "Lick me and the floor clean." Goddess shouted tiredly. Again her ass was over my face and there was still stuff dripping out. I sucked and licked until I couldn't see anything left. Then I started to clean her mess from the floor. The poop on my face was slowly dripping of so made my job very strenuous. All the while I didn't notice that Bria was taking photos. After an hour everything was finally cleaned up. Take me to the bathroom and turn the shower on." Goddess said as she got on my back. From the whole affair she was still nude so I could feel her rubbing against me and it almost felt nice. She clearly wasn't happy with my pace so she dug her nails in with one hand and the other she kept slapping me on the bum. This kept on happening until she was satisfied with my speed. It was very hard to maintain but I kept it up in fear of more severe punishment. When we got to the bathroom she got off me and made me get in the shower. She was playing in her phone whilst waiting for the water to warm up. Whilst I was literally freezing my tits off. My nipples were big and erect due to the cold water. When she turned around to see that she laughed and in my vision took photos. Then she got in. She washed and completely ignored me. Until I was summoned "Oi you pathetic little worm lay on your back." I got in my back and lay under her. She started to walk all over me. She crushed my face under her feet and theorist of my body she ran along. This was clearly for her entertainment. My face was twisted into a look of pain but no sound escaped my mouth. This seemed to go in forever but to my joy she turned the shower off and got out. "Dry me and then yourself. Then take me to my room and wait for your present." She cackled. I dried her and myself then she placed her body on mine. I got the same speed as before and hurried to her bedroom. I sat down whilst she got dressed in black ripped jeans and a pink Ralph Lauren top. She left her feet bare not even with socks on. She then got a big white bag out of her wardrobe. She beaconed me with her finger to sit under her. Then she pulled stuff out of the bag. The first were all sorts of costumes ranging from tight black leather dresses to a g-string with stilettos. Then I saw a lead and collar. Bria saw the pure shock on my face and clapped. She opened the collar and pulled my head closer. She tightly secured it around my neck then whipped me with the lead. This led to a tear running down my face. This again earned the laughs of my queen. "The collar is a sign of ultimate ownership. You will never be anything but a pathetic slave under my feet. You will always do everything I say and never question my informative voice. You are forever mine. I have a range of outfits which if I want you to war I will get them out for you. In case you didn't guess you will be doing the same things and more in these outfits. Be a good little bitch and thank me. Thank me for being so spectacular and allowing you to even be alive after what I caught you doing. Thank me by getting the wax out of my ears." Goddess smirked. I think she even shocked herself for thinking of this. It was an all time low for me but still I followed my queens strict rules and ate the wax from her ears. It did make me gag but every time I made it visible she would scould me by a slap or pinching with her nails my nipples.