2- Amnesia Part 1

Yoongi's world started to fall apart when he received that phone call.as soon as he recieved that call. Yoongi immediately went to the hospital that the lady said. Yoongi couldnt think straight. He keeps wondering what the hell had happened. As soon as he arrived at the hospital. He askes the front Desk yoongi asked the lady. " Where is Jeon Jungkook? " the lady answered " hes currently in the operating room. " yoongi feels his legs go numb and he let himself fall down. The floor.The nurse helped him and lead him to one of the chairs. Yoongi was gettign anxious of waiting. He felt like everything around him stopped moving. His world didnt stop. For his world is right there. Inside the operating room. Fighting for his life. Minutes later the doctor came out. " Jeon Jungkook's family? " yoongi stood up " yes thats mem where is he ? How is he? What happened? " yoongi asked. Nervously. " hes fine. We're going to transfer him now to a room. He's injuries arent that serious. He was caught in an accident. Hopefuly he will be fine now. You can meet him now. " the doctor said leaving. Yoongi ran and went to the room where jungkook is. Yoongi saw jungkook lying in the hospital bed. He was covered in bandage. Yoongi couldnt help it a tear slip out of his eyes. Yoongi ran to the side of Jungkook's bed. " jungkookie. Be okay. Please, wake up ". Yoongi rarely slept. He was still waiting for jungkook to wake up. After several weeks Jungkook woke up. Yoongi was at work when jungkook woke up. Yoongi quickly went to the hospital. He didnt care about anything for a moment. Jungkook was all that matrered. As yoongi arrived at the hospital. He went to jungkook's room. There stood. The man that yoongi missed. His doe eyes were finally opened. Yoongi ran and hugged jungkook quickly. But Yoongi felt that jungkook was quite hesistant. Yoongi pulled away. " Jungkookie. I missed you so much. " yoongi said smiling. Jungkook just stared at Yoongi. Jungkook's answer made yoongi's smile turn upside down. " who are you? ".

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Hello again! Its me again.
So this is my second one shot.
There will be a second part.
Im working on it.
Hope you guys like it~
💖💖💖

- Author

Hope you guys like it~ 💖💖💖           - Author