19 - Mine

HEYO HEYO. NEW ONE YEHET!

-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-//-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-//-/

Jungkook and Yoongi was going to an event that Jungkook was throwing for his company. And ofcourse Yoongi, Jungkook's Husband will be there.

Jungkook and Yoongi met in an event like this. Yoongi's father decided to bring him and there he met Jeon Jungkook son of the owner of the Jeon Company. And as the son of their company Yoongi was suppose to socialize. Yet He didn't. Until Jungkook talked to him. And then their story continued from there. From being strangers to friends to lovers. It was indeed a golden meeting.

Yoongi was staring at the mirror fixing his suit.
And was too occuppied with fixing himself that he didn't recognize someone leaning in the sid of the door watching him.
" are you done yet? " Jungkook ask " yes just a second. " yoongi answered. Once again fixing his tie. " You're already perfect okay? Let's go " Jungkook says kissing yoongi on the cheek. " You missed. " Yoongi said pouting. " aww. My baby " Jungkook said walking once again to Yoongi and giving him a peck in the lips.

The car ride was quiet. But it was a comforting one. Jungkook was driving and Yoongi was on the Passenger's side. Yoongi was looking out the window and he felt hands in his thighs. Yoongi looked at Jungkook and smiled while placing his hands in Jungkook's.

As they arrived to the place

As they arrived to the place. They both went inside and as soon as they were inside Jungkook was bombarded with business mans talking to him. Yoongi was used to this. Jungkook being busy associating with other people so he just sat down and wait for Jungkook.

Yoongi Sat down in one of the tables. He looked for Jungkook and there he was still Talking to people. after a couple of minutes. Jungkook sat down and faced Yoongi " are you okay? I'm sorry for leaving you. Company talk " Jungkook says chuckling." No no no. Its fine. Its really important. " Yoongi smiled. The couple was eating when Jungkook was excused by his secretary for someone was looking for him. " I'll be back babe okay? " Yoongi Nods his head and smiled at Jungkook.

30 mins. Later Jungkook still wasn't back he was still talking to some people. Yoongi was bored. Until someone sat down beside him. " hey. " The guy said. " o-oh hi? " Yoongi isn't comfortable to socializing he was kind of afraid of talking to people he doesn't know. " don't worry i won't bother you just wanted to keep you company " the guy smiled. He had one of those sweet smile plastered in his face. " o-oh. Okay. Im sorry f-for stuttering. " Yoongi says smiling. " oh it's fine i understand. Btw. My name is Mark. " " Yoongi. ".

As Mark sat down in that table Yoongi wasn't bored anymore. Mark had alot of story to tell. The story of how he and his boyfriend met. How they goy engaged. And the moments that was an epic fail. Yoongi laughed loudly as mark told him that his boyfriend that was named jackson ripped his pants as they were playing some games. ( That was hella funny.😂 )
Which caught the attention of nearby people and a certain Jeon Jungkook. " shh " Mark says to yoongi " sorry " yoongi laughed once more and was cut off by a frowning Jungkook " Hey kookie " Yoongi says with a smile. " hello. " Mark says to Jungkook. " Yoongi. A second." Yoongi knows what's happening. Jungkook is stern and serious when he's jealous or mad. " ill be back. " Yoongi smiled at mark " Okay ".

" Don't smile at him " Jungkook says which Yoongi Just laughed at.
" what? He's my friend so im allowed to smile at him " Yoongi said " but that smile was supposed to be just mine. And mine exclusive. " Jungkook says while pouting and crossing his arms in his chest. " Is my Jungkookie jealous? " Yoongi said in a teasing tone. " Yes! Your kookie is! " Jungkook says pointing to himself. Yoongi just laughed and hugged Jungkook. " I'm only yours okay? And he has a boyfriend- no a fiancé " Jungkook hugged back. " Mine. " Yoongi laughed once more at Jungkook's possessiveness. " Let's go back to the party yeah? You throwed it yet your not there. " Yoongi said pulling away and walking back to his table. Mark was still there. But so is a guy probably his boyfriend as they were holding hands. You could say Jungkook wasn't paying attention on his conversation but on a certain table.

-/-//--/-/-/-//-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-

Oh this is what they are wearing.

JUNGKOOK'S

YOONGI'S

HOPE YOU LIKE ITTTT

HOPE YOU LIKE ITTTT.

-AUTHOR💖