9 - Ghost Of You

Hello~ im back. And this one shot is inspired by " the ghost of you " by 5 seconds of summer. Im addicted to that song right now so i decided to do this.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Jungkook woke up with sunlight filtering through the windows. As he turns he remembered  He's Gone. Jungkook sighed as he got up to start another day. As he was walking through their house. The picture frames that they both put in place. As he saw one frame that broke his heart. It was Yoongi and him smiling happily like there was never a problem in this world. He remembered. That day was the day yoongi told him that He was sick. And he might not live for a long time. Jungkook moved and look at the othe picture frames. Oh how i wish i could bring back the days that you're still here. Jungkook would kill just to see the gummy smile again, just to feel the warmth of the older again, and finally to feel love that the older reserved for him and only him. Jungkook walked away from the picture frames. Ad came across a room where there stood a piano that was untouched after yoongi died. Jungkook sat down at the stool. And started playing as. He was playing the piano he saw yoongi next to him. Also playing the piano like they always do. Go on dance. Yoongi said. Jungkook smiled and stood up dancing through the melody. As the melody goes on. He dragged yoongi up and started dancing with him. They were laughing Jungkook was happy. But then he remembered. Yoongi was gone. He was truly gone. Jungkook sighed. As a tear fell down.  Hyung. Here i am again dancing through our house with the ghost of you. When will you come back? I miss you so much. I miss your hugs. I miss your kisses. Everything.
Soon. Darling. We'll meet again. I love you. And i miss you too.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Here it is. Thank you for reading. This one shot made me sad. Okay💔 but anyway. Thank you for reading. Hope you like it. 

-Author 💖