10 - Who Do I Choose?

OKAY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I BRAIN WAS NOT WORKING SO I COULDNT THINK OF SCENARIOS. BUT WHEN I SAW THIS PICTURE I HAD AN IDEA. I KNOW I SAID YOONKOOK. BUT THIS IS TAEGIKOOK. SO YEAH. FEEL FREE TO REQUEST SCENARIOS. ID BE HAPPY TO WRITE THEM FOR YOU. : )
LETS DO THIS.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Yoongi was a quiet student. He's not that student who doesnt like talking to anyone. He has friends. He just doesnt like to talk that much. He just talks when he wants to. And for most of the time he doesn't associate with people. He was rather shy. But thanks to his friend hoseok. He was able to talk more.
" Yoongles! " hoseok shouted which leads to alot of people looking their way " yah! Pabo. Quiet down would you? " yoongi whispered shouted at hoseok. " whoops. Sorry hyung i'm just so excited." Hoseok said with a bright smile. " why? Whats happening? " yoongi asked with his eyebrows stood up. " Jiminie asked be to prom! " hoseok said with a larger smile. and yoongi swore with that smile. It'll be brighter than the sun. " and here i thought there was something really exciting happening " yoongi rolled his eyes. Yes there was a prom in his school. But yoongi didnt want to go. he always thought it was just a pain in the butt. "  of course its exciting! This will be our last prom! " hoseok said " yeah enjoy it " yoongi said " wait you're not going again? " hoseok said with a frown. " yep. You got it " yoongi said. " nu-uh! You're going with me. " hoseok said with a stern voice. " yeah no, no im not. " yoongi said shaking his head " plsss yoongi!! " hoseok plead " no. " yoongi said looking away. Afraid that hoseoks charm will work on him. It always worked " please yoongi-hyunggg " hoseok said with puppy dog eyes " hayysh. Fine. Fine. " yoongi rolled his eyes while hoseok just hugged him.
" Yay!! " .

As the two was walking back to class they overheard two girls talking " did you heard! Taehyung and Jungkook will ask someone to prom! " " Yeah! I saw them Walking through campus in a suit! With flowers!! " as the two girls were talking a girl walked up to them and said " of course one of them will ask me. " " no me! " " no me! " then they started to fight. Hoseok and yoongi just left and started laughing. " They're just so stupid arent they? " hoseok said laughing. " whats so good about those two anyway? " yoongi asked " those two are the most popular everyone is dying to be asked by one of them " hoseok said " oh those two. Whatever let's just eat. "

yoongi and hoseok later on arrived at the cafeteria. And as expected everyone was talking about who will the two famous guys will give their flowers to.

Hoseok and yoongi sat down at a table. yoongi and hoseok was talking when the door at the cafeteria bursted open. There stood the two boys everyone was waiting for. As the two boys entered slowly walking looking for a certain someone. Every girl was swooning over the two. Every attention was on them well except for yoongi. Yoongi couldnt careless he just continued on eating. He suddenly stopped when the surroundings was quiet and when yoongi looked up he saw the two boys standing infront of him both giving their flowers at him. " for you. " they both said in unison.

Yoongi didnt know what to do. He just took the flowers and said " thank you " with a smile. Which caused the two boys to die inside with his cuteness.
Everything was quiet. Except for the constant murmuring. And when yoongi looked at the two boys they were both eyeing eachother in a bad way. Yoongi coughed which took the two boys attention towards him. " so... what are these for? " yoongi asked quite confused. " oh. Im asking you to prom. I didnt know taehyung would be eyeing you too. " jungkook said while looking directly at taehyung. Taehyung just rolled his eyes and said " same as his " taehyung looked at jungkook with hate in his eyes. Yoongi blushed " o-oh. I mean. Since you both asked me. Why not go together? " Yoongi suggested. " No. I asked you first so you're going with me " taehyung said grabbing yoongi's wrists. " Nu-uh! We literally asked him the same time " jungkook hold onto yoongi's other wrists. Yoongi couldnt take it anymore " can you please let go of me first? " yoongi said in a stern voice which made the two boys let go. " it's either we are going together or we're not going " jungkook and taehyung was shocked at yoongi's words. But agreed anyway " FINE. " they both said. They couldnt miss out a chance to spend this last event with their yoongi.  " then its settled then. " yoongi said smiling.

The prom night came. They were in the photo booth. Yoongi was in the middle. Taehyung and Jungkook was constatly pushing eachother. But yoongi just pulled them both for the picture and smiled. The night was not perfect but the two boys made it better. Even when the constant pushing, constant fighting, death glares. This two was still friends and deep inside them they'll never let anyone ruin it. But they were determined to get yoongi for themselves. But the night was mostly fun.  Taehyung and Jungkook exchanging places on dancing with yoongi. A bunch of girls wanting to dance with them. But they just want to dance with a certain someone and i mean ONLY. This was the first ever prom that yoongi will attend. You could say taehyung and jungkook was yoongi's first and last. Maybe prom wasnt so bad after all. Or there were just two people who made it not suck.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

HERE YOU GUYS GO. AND THANK YOU FOR READING AGAIN!! AND IM GOING TO WRITE A BOOK ILL CANCEL THE DOCTOR ONE. AND IM THINKING OF WHAT I CAN SO CHOOSE WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE.

- YOONKOOK.
    ~ in which jungkook. A College student who is whipped for his little cute neighbor.
    ~  single father Jungkook. Meet Her daughter's Teacher. Mr. Min. Will Jungkook learn to love again?. Will yoongi be able to open his heart?

YOU COULD SUGGEST THINGS ID BE HAPPY TO DO IT. BUT CAN I ASK YOU GUYS FOR HELP AND CHOOSE WHICH PLOT SHOULD I USE. SO HERE THANK YOU AGAIN!

Author 💖💖