39 - I just realized i love you so much

I'm still alive and breathing  and i'm not sure i want that LOL. Anyway, sorry i haven't been active. School had already started. I was in a different section with my friends and that's just sad. Anyway, let's continue with the story.

-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-/

Yoongi always had feelinfs for Jungkook so when Jungkook accepted his friend request he had been spamming the elder nonstop. From goodnights to goodmornings.

Yoonkook Convo

Y: Hi!

Jk : uhm, hello?

Y : oh, i'm yoongi we go to the same college.

Jk : oh, okay then do you need anything? I need to study for the upcoming exam if you don't mind.

Y : oh. Not at all. I'll leave youg alone then.
Seen

Ever since that conversation Yoongi had always been chatting Jungkook in the morning saying his good morning and asking if the latter had alread ate his breakfast.

Yoongi : Good Morning :)

Jk : morning, do you need something?

Yoongi : no, just greeting you i guess?

Yoongi : have you eaten breakfast yet?

Jk : No, not yet hby?

Y : not yet as well. Make sure to eat breakfast! It's good for you

Jk : i could say the same to you y'know?

Y : i guess?
Y : hey i need to go. Make sure to eat breakfasst!

Jk : Yeah, You too.
Seen

Yoongi smile feeling satisfied with his and Jungkook's conversation.
His hope on Jungkook accepting his feeling was growing on every conversation they had.

Every morning every night he would say goodnight to the younger until that one word broke Yoongi and showed him the truth.

Yoongi : Hi Jungkook.

Jk : What do you want?

Yoongi : not in the mood?

Jk : no kidding.

Yoongi : oh, i'm sorry then. Maybe there's aomething i can do to help you cheer up?

Jk : my friends tease me that you like me is that true?

Yoongi : what? I-i mean...
Yoongi : yes i guess.

Jk : well then, stop bothering me.
Jk : i'll never like you that way.
Seen

After Yoongi read Jungkook's message he was too stupid to realize that Jungkook would never like him that way. So he promised his self that he would never bother the younger again.

3 days had passed and Yoongi has never texted Jungkook. And To be honest, Jungkook missed him more each day that passed. And he was feeling more and more guilty as days pass.

Yoongi on the other side, was broken. How could he be so stupid. Why would someone like him? Especially someone like Jungkook? His routine was going to school and going home. He sometimes sees Jungkook walking but he just decides to avoid the latter. Maybe he doesn't want to see me. He said clearly not to bother him anymore. So Yoongi just walks to his dorm and just sleep everything.

2 weeks had passed and Jungkook can't take it anymore. He missed Yoongi's Goodmornings and Goodnights. He never realized that he had missed the older so much. He felt stupid. So he made sure to find Yoongi and apologize to him tomorrow.

Yoongi was walking looking at his phone when suddenly he heard someone call him and as he turned around his heart fell. Yoongi was about to walk away when he felt someone held onto his wrists " yoongi-hyung wait. C-can we talk? " Yoongi was trying so hard to get out of Jungkook's grip but it was no use. " What do you want? I-i did what you s-said. I left you alone. " Yoonfi says trying his best not to cry. "I'm sorry okay? I-i didn't want any of that. I want your good mornings and your goodnights. I just want you. And i was stupid to let my anger out of you. " Jungkook's grip soon softened in yoongi's wrists.

Yoongi was shocked at Jungkook's sudden confession. " a-are you sure? M-maybe your just feeling guilty of what you did and you never liked me you just want to make me feel better. " Yoongi pulled his wrists out of Jungkook's grip. " i'm not lying. I fell inlove with you. And i was stupid for not realizing that. Please give me a chance? " Jungkook moved forward and held Yoongi's cheeks with his hands starring into those beautiful orbs. " o-okay. I'd gibe you chance b-but if you just want me to feel better just please you don't need to do this. " Jungkook pulled Yoongi into a hug. " i don't need to do this. I want to do this. " Yoongi smiled and slowly hugged back. They soon talked and Jungkook just apologized more and promised to take Yoongi out on a date.

STREAM SVT'S HIT : )))))))))