34 - Showing them your mine

My Friend hongpark_boo helped me with this one. She Gave me the plot. Thank You! Hope You like this.

Yoongi and Jungkook had liked eachother since pre-debut. Both of them waa shy in confessing afraid that the other wasn't feeling the same joy they feel when seeing each other.

One event led them into confessing into each other. Jealousy. Jungkook Got jealous and just went into Yoongi's room and suddenly Kissing him. And that led them into this strong and full of love relationship.

Due to the no dating policy the YoonKook couple had to hide their flaming love for eachother to the paparazzi and other camera. Everything was fine, all was good. Because at the moment being together was all that mattered.

They were having their concert today. And Before the concert Yoongi would kiss Jungkook on the cheeks as a bid of Goodluck. " I love you. Goodluck out there. " Jungkook pouted " Why do you always miss? " Yoongi smiled at this but kissed him in the lips eitherway. Jungkook was all jumpy and ecstatic by this so he ran and happily entered the stage with a smile forming in his lips.

During the concert everything was going well Jungkook was speaking suddenly Taehyung had the urge to Hug Yoongi. Yoongi keep on pushing Taehyung away. Taehyung smiled and after Yoongi turned his back on him he backed  hug him, Yoongi smiled. The cheering crowd caught Jungkook's attention looking at the Taegi couple hugging his smile soon was changed into a frown. He held himself into snatching Yoongi and Just holding him tight and showing the whole world that Yoongi was his.

Couple of minutes later Taehyung hugged Yoongi once again and Jungkook had it. He gave his mic to Namjoon and Went into Yoongi and Taehyung's way, Pulling him out of Taehyung's grasps and towards him wrapping his left hand around Yoongi's waist and the other into his cheeks. Yoongi was well aware of what's happening so he decided to stop Jungkook before everything falls apart.

Yoongi trashed and tried to get out of Jungkook's grip but he wouldn't let go " Jungkook? What are you doing? " Jungkook just looked at Yoongi's pleading eyes " I'm showing them that you're only mine. " Jungkook says before capturing those lips into his. The whole crowd was quiet. Yoongi was frozen in his spot.

Jungkook pulled away not regretting his decision. The crowd the suddenly cheered for the two. Yoonkook couple was holding hands blushing and smiling. Oh well, they have to deal with the other stuff tomorrow because what mattered at the moment was they had shared the secret they had been keeping secret for a long long time, not thinking of the consequences and the other members couldn't be more happy for them.