29 - Will You Be My Daddy? (Part 2)

It had been a week since Jungkook Fetched Daehyun. It had been a week since Jungkook and Yoongi last seen eachother again. Jungkook was busy again, There was a lot of work to do in the office. But this time, Jungkook askes to leave early due to an event at Daehyun's School.

It was Family day and there were a fair happening. So currently, Jungkook was with Daehyun walking around the school. " Daddy! Look! Cotton candy! " Jungkook didn't have a say as Daehyung ran to the Cotton Candy " D-daehyun! Wait! "  Jungkook shouted running after Daehyun. It was kind of crowded so it was hard to see Daehyun. Jungkook started to Panic until he saw a familliar blonde holding a child. " Daehyun! " Jungkook shouted, which causes Daehyun to look back " Daddy! Sorry for running but i saw Teacher Yoongi! " Daehyun smiled. Jungkook looke up Seeing that Face Once again, Finding himself Lost within those beautiful eyes.

" Yoongi-shi. " Yoong smiled. " Jungkook-shi " The duo was caught up with each other's eyes that they were just standing there staring into eachother. Their thoughts and moment was broken when Daehyung held Yoongi's and Jungkook's Hands. " Teacher Yoongi? come with us please? " Daehyun pleaded. Yoongi looked at Jungkook's hopeful eyes. " Sure " Yoongi smiled and Daehyung Pulled the two to the next booth

The Group of three had gone through mostly every booth in the Fair. Except for one, until Daehyun pointed at it " Daddy! Can wee go there? Please " Jungkook smiled " Sure baby " Daehyung pulled Jungkook, Yoongi following them.

It was the Family Photo booth, You could go there and Take a picture with your family. So Currently it was Jungkook and Daehyun's turn. Yoongi was just standing behind the camera as thw Father and Son duo smiled. " 1-2- " Before the cameraman could take the shot Daehyun went out of the shit and Pulled Yoongi in. " Join us Teacher Yoongi, pleaseee? " Daehyun says With his puppy eyes. " U-um " Yoongi looked ay Jungkook Looking if it was okay for him. " Hmm why not? Come join us " Jungkook smiled. Yoongi didn't have a choice but to join them. Jungkook Lift Daehyun up in his arms. And placed daehyun in between him and Yoongi. " Okay, 1-2-3 Smile " The photographer said And they all smiled.

(THIS IS TOO PRECIOUS. CTTO)

As the Pictures was Developing, Jungkook and Yoongi got a chance to talk

As the Pictures was Developing, Jungkook and Yoongi got a chance to talk. " So.. Yoongi-shi How have you been? " Jungkook asked " I'm fine. How about you? And just Call me Yoongi. " Yoongi said Facing Jungkook " Just alot of work need to be done. Just Call me Jungkook." Jungkook smiled weakly. Yoongi nodded and Patted Jungkook's back.

The Picture was now developed. They were to Copies of the Picture. Jungkook and Yoongi Blushed. They indeed looked like a real family. Yoongi smiled at the thought of them being a family. " Yay! I have another parent now! It's Not just Daddy! " Daehyun smiled. Jungkook cooed at His son's cuteness. Yoongi Blushed. " Teachet Yoongi Will You be my Daddy? " Daehyun says smiling. " U-um.. You already have a daddy " Yoongi says Still blushing " o-oh. Then will you be my mommy? " Yoonfi blushed. "S-sure. " Yoongi smiled. Who could say no to Daehyun? He can't stand the child Crying. Now, it was Jungkook's turn to smile at the thought of Yoongi Being Daehyun's other Parent and being His other Half.

They were walking towards the exit of the fair. Yoongi was aboutbto leave When Jungkook speaked " Yoongi! We'll be having dinner would you like to join us? " Jungkoom says Hope Evident in his voice. Yoongi smiled and Held onto Daehyun's other hand. " I would Love to. " Jungkook smiled. Now, the So called Family Was holding onto eachother with so much fondness and happiness. Jungkook Could never ask anything more.

-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-

HIIII THIS IS THE PART 2 OF THE WILL YOU BE MY DADDY SO HOE YOU LIKE IT! TAKES FOR THE READS AND VOTES 💖💖💖

-AUTHOR