18 - Secret Love (Part 2)

THIS IS THE PART 2. IF YOU HAVENT READ THE PART 1 MAKE SURE TO READ IT 💖

-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/

Two Years later, Jungkook became a successful singer.While Yoongi was working in a cafe as a barrista. Yoongi's Life didn't change much compared to Jungkook. But he was kinda happy.

He entered the cafe he was working on and turned the signage " Sorry, we're closed " to ' come in , We're open ".

Yoongi was cleaning The coffee machines when The Front door opened. " Welcome what can i get you " Yoongi turned around with a smile on his face. But as he saw who the person who entered. His Smile turned into a frown.

Jungkook was shocked to see yoongi. But he was also Happy. " Yoongi. " Yoongi didn't say anything and just continued on working. " can i get your order? " jungkook frowned. " One Caramel Machiatto  and Just Plaim coffee." Yoongi nodded. And typed in Jungkook's order.

Yoongi immediately made the order and gave it to Jungkook " here you go. Have a nice day. " Yoongi was gonna go back to cleaning but Jungkook stopped him " i miss you. " Yoongi looked at Jungkook. " I really do. Here. Maybe you'd like to come. Oh. And the other coffee is yours. " Jungkook says walking to the door and Leaving.

After Jungkook was out the door. " i miss you too. " Yoongi whispered. He looked at the ticket that Jungkook left. He Always knew he would make it. He always believed in him. Even when even He don't believe in himself.

After couple of minutes of yoongi thinking if he should go or not.

Couple of hours later. It was time for Jungkook's concert. He was hoping that Yoongi would come. But as soon as he went out to the stage searching for that one familliar face. Sadly, he couldn't find it. He just smiled nd continued on performing.

As it was time for his last song. He still couldn't see Yoongi's Presence. Losing all the hope he had. He continued on his speech. " hi guys. This next song is for my First Love. I made this for him. I love him so much and if i could turn back time and fix the things thay i had done. I would. So this new song is for you, Min Yoongi. " Jungkook started singing.

You are my life again
너는 내 삶에 다시 뜬 햇빚

My childhood dreams come true
어린 시절 내 꿈들의 재림

I do not know what this feeling is.
모르겠어 이 감정이 뭔지

I wonder if I'm dreaming here.
혹시 여기도 꿈 속인건지

Dream is the blue mirage of the desert
꿈은 사막의 푸른 신기루

In my place,
내 안 깊은 곳에 아프리오리

I am happy to be breathed.
숨이 막힐 둣이 행복해져

The surroundings become more and more transparent
주변이 점점 더 투명해져
There's a sea in the distance.
저기 멀리서 바다가 들려

Beyond the dream and over the bush
꿈을 건너서 수풀 너머로

Go there to be clear
선명해지는 그곳으로 가

Take my hands now
Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria

As the song was about to finish, Jungkook stopped his singing. Looking straight to the person that he waited for. For so long. He slowly went down the stage. Holding Yoongi's hand. Yoongi was shocked of what's happening. Everyone was quiet at the sudden events unfolding. Then Jungkook started singing again.

Take my hands now
Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria.

As the song finished. Jungkook talked " Min Yoongi, i know what i did back then. I was so stupid to hide such an angelic human being like you. That's why im here today. Screaming to the whole wide world. That you are My first and will be my last love. Will you comeback and give me another chance? " Yoongi was speechless he didn't know what to do. All he could do was let the tears in his  eyes fall. " I missed you too. And yes " Yoongi hugged Jungkook tightly. Everyone was cheering and clapping for the new couple. as the two only hold onto each other more thightly afraid that the other would go.

-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//

HERE IT ISSS. THE PART 2. SORRY IT TOOK LONG AND ITS NOT THAT GOOD. IM SORRY. BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

-AUTHOR 💖