23 - Drunk Nights Teddy Bears

Hiii. Im back. Sorry if it took too long hope you like this one.

ANDDD THANK YOU FOR THE 1.56K READS AGAIN I LOVE YOUUUU 💖

-/-/-//-/-//-/-/-/-//-/-///-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-

It was in the middle of the night when Yoongi recieved a call from a really drunk Jungkook. " Hyunggggg~ ". Jungkook went out with Taehyung and Jimin since it was Jimin's Birthday. Yoongi wasn't the boyfriend who wouldn't allow their boyfriends to go out because they want them to spend time with himself. he just lets him do whatever he wants to do.

" Jungkook? Are you drunk? Where are you? " Yoongi says looking for his car keys.  " No i'm noooot Taehyung, Jimin and i are having funnnn " Yoongi just chuckled at his boyfriend. " Kookie tell me where you are i'll come pick you up. " Yoongi says going out the door. " I'm here At the club at boulevard street ( can't think of a name HAHAHA ) " just stay there and i'll pick you up okay? " Yoongi says hanging up and driving.

Yoongi arrived at the club Jungkook said on the phone. There were plenty of people dancing. Yoongi never liked going to these things it was too crowded and too loud for him.

Yoongi was constatly looking around when he spots the person he was just looking for. Jungkook almost passed out in the counter. " kookie let's go " Yoongi says putting Jungkook's arm around his shoulders. " Hyung! You came! *Hic* " Yoongi just looked at the two boys with Jungkook clearly asking for an explanation on what and how did it happened. The Vmin duo explained that Jungkook was too happy as it was the first time he was drinking. And got carried away. Yoongi just Laughed at his boyfriend. Jimin payed for their tab and went home. Yoongi drove the duo home as it's not safe to let them drive due to the drink that they had consumed.

Yoongi finally got home and helped a really drunk Jungkook enter the home. Yoongi brought Jungkook to their bedroom and layed him down the bed. As he get clothes for Jungkook to change as the clothes he was wearing was smelled of alcohol. Yoongi went out to get Jungkook's clothes. Right after he was out Jungkook sitted up and grabbed Yoongi's kumamon stufftoy.

As Yoongi was coming back he hears Jungkook Talking. Yoongi got confused. Who was Jungkook talking to? Yoongi peeked through the door seeing Jungkook holding his Kumamon teddy bear and talking to it. " Hyung is right. You are cute But i don't like you. " Drunk Jungkook says looking at the doll with a pout. " Hyung keeps on hugging you even when im laying right next to him!" Jungkook says hitting the doll in his head " Those hugs are only mine and mine onlyyyy " " i want to throw you so badly but MY yoongi loves you so much " Jungkook says Saying the word " MY " with confidence. " But guess what teddy bear He loves me more! " Jungkook says throwing the bear somewhere in the room and Passing out in the bed.
as the scene unfolds Yoongi Just stood at the door frame laughing and recording his boyfriend talking to his kumamon doll. He can't wait to show Jungkook this video.

As the sun(hobi) shines. Jungkook feels someone looking at him. And saw Yoongi smiling. " Morning. " Jungkook says holding his head. " morning didn't know you have a hidden agenda with my teddy bear. " Yoongi says chuckling. " Huh? " Jungkook says confused. Yoongi just Laughed and showed Jungkook the video of him fighting his teddy bear.

Jungkook's eyes widen as he watched the video " Hyung you better delete that " Yoongi snatched his phone within Jungkook's hands " Nu-uh! And just so you know i love you more " Yoongi says kissing Jungkooks lips and Running away holding his phone. " I love you too Hyung but i shall get that phone from you! " Jungkook says standing up and running to Yoongi.