37 - It was a Mistake Alternate Ending

First of all that title is too long. XD

After seeing Jungkook on a date with the girl yoongi sat on a bench in the bus stop, slowly waiting for the bus to arrive.

Suddenly, a guy came and talked to Yoongi " hey, um are you okay? " Yoongi looked at the guy and nodded. " do you mind if i sit here? " Yoongi smiled patted the sit next to him " no. Not at all. "  the man sat down next to Yoongi and also waited for the bus.

The bus was taking too long to arrive Yoongi was once again cut off with his thoughts when the man spoke " Hi. I'm Taehyung and you are? " " Yoongi " Taehyung smiled and soon the two had talked about alot of things until the bus came and they both rode the bus sitting next to each other chatting the whole ride. Yoongi also learned that Taehyung has a Boyfriend in the place he works at, officer Jung. they also decided to exchange number for future purposes.

Yoongi was working in his computer when Jungkook spoke " Hey um Yoongi? " Yoongi looked at Jungkook " Hmm? " Jungkook ruffled his hair " I just wanna ask if your free to- " Jungkook was cut off by someone " Detective min, there's a guy looking for you " Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed at the mention of some guy. " oh. Okay thank you i'll be down shortly " Yoongi's smile was enlarged by the mention of that. Then he carried on fixing his desk.

Before leaving he faced Jungkook " Oh right what was that you were asking " Jungkook stood up " I was asking if you're free today. I need help on something " Yoongi frowned " now? Im afraid i can't there's someone waiting for me downstairs. " Jungkook slowly walked closer to Yoongi. " what? You can't cancel on him? " Yoongi blushed at the closeness they both have. " u-um. I-i really can't. I'm so- "

Yoongi was cut off by Jungkook Pressing his lips against Yoongi's. Yoongi was shocked for a second but slowly closed his eyes and wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook too wrapped his hands onto Yoongi's waist.

The kiss was slowly becoming hot. Jungkook lifted Yoongi's legs to wrap it around his waist so he was carrying Yoongi. He sat Yoongi down into his Table, The kiss was still not stopping.

Yoongu eventually Pulled away due to lack of air and The tought of Taehyung and Hoseok waiting for them. The silence was then broken by Jungkook " i can't get you out of my head Yoongi-ah. After that night my thoughts was occupied by you and only you. I tried going out on dates to forget you because i thought you don't feel the same way. " Yoongi then Looked at Jungkook shocked " But why did you say it was a mistake? " Jungkook looked down " Because  i thought that was what you were going to say when you asked me to talk about it. Im sorry. " Yoongi sniled and held Jungkook's cheeks. " I like you too. I can't get you out of my head as well. " Jungkook leaned again and captured Yoongi's lips onto his.

Their kiss once again was long but Yoongi pulled away " As much as i want for this to continue o believe there is someone waiting for me. " Jungkook rolled his eyes " Seriously? You're still going? " Yoongi laughed " Yes. I am. Taehyungie is waiting for me. " Jungkook raised right eyebrows up looking at Yoongi " What? He's just a friend. And he'll be introducing his boyfriend. Hoseok-shi " Jungkook frowned " okay. Leave me. " Yoongi laughed at His soon to be boyfriend's adorableness " Come on come with me. " Yoongi smiled reaching out his hands which Jungkook took.

They both walk towards the elevator waiting for it to come in their floor when Yoongi spoke "  let's just go easy on the alcohol. We remember what happened last time we got drunk. " Jungkook smirked at the though of them doing it. " I mean i don't need alcohol to do that again. " Yoongi flushed red and glared at Jungkook " what? All im saying is i could fuck you- " Yoongi was now a blushing mess and keep on hitting Jungkook on the shoulders and back which Jungkook just laughed at. " Shut up shut up shut up" Jungkook then held Yoongi hands to prevent him to hitting him more and Kissed his nose " Okay i'll shut up my feisty kitten. " Yoongi just blushed and They both entered the elevator holding each other's hand tightly and a genuine smile altered in their faces.

Okay here it is. The alternate ending. I Love VHope so i decided to put it here. I hope you like it as well.
P.S. I luv u guyz < 3