13 - Song For You

HIII! IM SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG. SINCE I'VE UPDATED. I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING SO. HERE I AM. MY BRAIN DECIDED TO WORK. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Yoongi wasn't a party person. But Hoseok wouldn't let him live and keep on pestering him in coming with him to the party that jin was currently throwing. " Come onnn hyung. " hoseok pleaded. " No. I already said no. I dont like parties. " Yoongi spat back. " Come on. Is it because of jungkook? " hoseok asked. " No. Its not. I dont want to talk about him. Fine ill go. " yoongi says changing the subject. Its been months since jungkook and yoongi broke up. they met at a party. That's why yoongi keeps on remembering their memories when going to parties. That's why he doesnt like going in them. The pain is too much.

Hoseok and Yoongi arrived in the party. Hoseok knew jungkook would be here. But he didn't told yoongi because he know the elder would change his mind. " Eh. hyung? " hoseok called out nervously. " yes hoseok? " yoongi asked not looking at him " Jungkook will be here. " hoseok said looking down. That caused yoongi to look back " What?! How come you did not told me that? ". " i knew you'd change your mind and you really need this hyung. Im sorry. " hoseok says feeling guilty. Yoongi sighs " its fine. " yoongi says hoping he wouldn't see the younger.

Yoongi was looking for hoseok. " aysh. Where's that horse again? He left me again " yoongi was busy looking for hoseok that he didn't notice he bumoed into a guy. " im sor- " yoongi said my quickly shut. " yoongi? " the guy said. " j-jungkook. I need to go. " yoongi ran off. And went outside. Leaving a sad looking Jungkook behind.

Yoongi went out. And was calming himself when he hears people shouting inside. So he decided to come inside. " Sing! Sing! Sing! " yoongi was confused until he saw who was on the stage. Jungkook. Of course this boy has such an angelic voice which yoongi fell for over and over again. Yoongi was about to leave because he couldn't take the pain. He stopped in his tracks when jungkook says something. " Okay fine. This song is called euphoria " yoongi's heart beated faster. That song was the song He and Jungkook wrote. " its about a boy that i love so much. " jungkook says looking directly into yoongi's eyes. Which causes yoongi's knees to be weak. Jungkook begins to sing

Euphoria~
Take My Hands Now
You Are The Cause Of My Euphoria.

While Jungkook was singing. Yoongi ran to the bathroom and fell in the floor. Crying his eyes out. He missed him so much. He thought he was the one. He always hoped that he was the one. He continued on crying until the door opened which startled yoongi. " Yoongi... " by the voice. Yoongi knew who it was. " J-jungkook please just go away. " yoongi says in between his sobs. " No! Im not letting you go again. " Jungkook says " Please Just hear me out? " jungkook pleaded. Yoongi looked up and met jungkook's eyes. " it wasnt what it looks like okay? She was the one who kissed me. I swear i only wanted you and only you. " jungkook says holding onto yoongi's chin. " I undersrand if you wo't forgive me yet. But please give me another chance. " Jungkook says with hope in his voice. " last one chance. " yoongi muttered. As yoongi said those words jungkook leaned in and collided their lips together. Their lips was moving in sync with each other. until They both decided to pull away and gasp for air. " i missed you so much " jungkook says leaning his forehead in yoongi's. " I missed you too. " yoongi says leaning in with jungkook's touch. They both stayed that way before deciding on going home. Hoseok was forgotten but he was having the time of his life.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

OKAYYY THIS IS IT. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I HAVE A NEW BOOK. AND ITS YOONKOOK. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. THE TITLE IS " IM SORRY, IM BACK. " I HOPE.YOU SUPPORT IT. IM STILL MAKING THE FIRST CHAPTER SORRY FOR THE WAIT. LOL. OH AND..

STAN SEVENTEEN.

-AUTHOR 💖