25- Just One More Chance?

Helloooo~

-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/

What is worst that having a broken heart is seeing the person who cost it every single day you hang out with your best friend.

Yoongi's ex was Jungkook, Taehyung's Brother which is Yoongi's best friend. The two met because Of Taehyung. As He was His older brother Ofcourse They would meet. After several Eye contacts Jungkook had gathered all his confidence and asked Yoongi out. And ofcourse Yoongi said yes, who would say no to a cute little bunny?

After Several dates They Became a couple that was inseprable. But until that night came. Yoongi saw Jungkook Kissing a girl at a club. It truly breaked Yoongi's heart. But he Loved Jungkook so much. That he Couldn't Break up with him. So he waited for Jungkook to Confess, And Jungkook Did. Jungkook Bent down on his knees holding Yoongi's hands asking for forgiveness. But Yoongi can't forgive him this time. So they broke up but they still see eachother everyday. Due to Taehyung Being Yoongi's Favorite dongsaeng and BestFriend.

Taehyung Asked Yoongi to join him to the club and loosen up abit. Knowing what Taehyung meant, It was to get over his brother and get his groove on. But Yoongi Denied. He was busy finishing some songs. Taehyung just frownes but understood that the elder was really busy all the time.

In the middle of the night, around 10 in the evening Yoongi received a call from Taehyung who was clearly really drunk. " Hyunnngfdg " " Taehyung? Are your drunk " Taehyung giggled at the phone " No shilly Hyung. I'm not come hereee. Lesh have sum fun " Taehyung says through the phone but the bartender took the phone and speaked to Yoongi to pick him up. Cause he was too drunk and it was not safe to drive. Yoongi agreed. And drove to The club where Taehyung was currently wasted. Yoongi arrived and spotted Taehyung. The boy fell asleep. And Yoongi Took all his strength to carry Taehyung to the car. The whole ride was Quiet Except for a Snoring Taehyung.

As they arrived to Taehyung's House. Yoongi was Having a hard time carrying Taehyung inside the house. But being Yoongi, He managed. He layed Taehyung Down the couch. And went to the Kitchen. To get Water and a medicine for Taehyung to drink in the morning. Yoongi Placed the drink and the medicine on the table next to the couch. So Taehyung could see it and drink it. As He was Placing the water and the Medicine. Yoongi heard someone Coming down the stairs.

It was Jungkook. " Hyung? What happened? " Jungkook Asked clearly talking about the Sleeping Taehyung. " As usual, He's drunk out of he's mind " Yoongi laugh. Oh how much Jungkook missed that laugh and that smile. Jungkook was snapped out of his thought when Yoongi spoke. " So.. i'll take my leave now. " Yoongi says picking up his keys from the table. " Hyung. Maybe you'd like to stay? Its Very late. It's not safe. " Jungkook says with a hint of hope in his voice " I'm sorry, i really should get going. " Yoongi thought Jungkook's idea was great but he didn't know if he could stand it being with Jungkook. He missed him so much.

Yoongi was close to the door when he felt a hand holding his. Yoongi looked at the back. As he saw Jungkook holding his hands. " Hyung... Can we Talk Please? " Yoongi just took his hands away for Jungkook's " There's nothing to talk about everything is fine and like what you said it's getting late. I need to go. " Yoongi says but quickly shutted his mouth as he felt that familliar mouth against his own. The kiss was soft and slow. Jungkook gave Yoongi time if he wanted to move but he didn't. That was when Jungkook Pulled Yoongi closer and the kiss deepened. Oh how the two miss their lips intertwined.

The kiss was getting hot so the two decided to pull away and  go to Jungkook's room. As they were going to the stairs the hands intertwined as Jungkook lead the way. 

As soon as they arrived. Jungkook slammed Yoongi to the door and Kissed him roughly. Their tounges clashing togethet fighting for dominance. But ofcourse, Jungkook won. As the kiss gets steamy Yoongi took of Jungkook's Shirt. And Jungkook did the same to Yoongi.

Yoongi Pushed Jungkook to the bed. But Jungkook sat down and Yoongi climbed To Jungkook's lap and straddled him. Continuing the kiss that was broken.

Their make-out session was long but ended when Jungkook pulled away. " Hyung can we please talk? I missed you so much. "  Yoongi couldn't say no. As they kissed already. " Okay. I missed you too. " Jungkook smiled but started apologizing and explaing what really had happened that night. " Hyung. I'm so so sorry. I didn't know i swear. I thought she was you because i was so drunk that i could see you. I'm sorry but i know my reason isn't acceptable but please give me another chance? " Jungkook says a he sobs to Yoongi's bare chest. " kook. Do-don't cry. Okay. I understand. Just one more chance? " Jungkook smiled. Yoongi smiled. They both smiled. They were both once again happy.

Taehyung woke up and Was about to asked Jungkook what happened and how did he get home but he was shocked and fangirled over the scene that he saw. the duo was found on Jungkook's bed. Jungkook was shirtless. Yoongi was laying on top of him sleeping. Wearing Jungkook's shirt that was discarded in their make out session last night.Taehyung smiled, They're happy again. You could see the happiness even in their sleeping faces. This love was something to die for. They were like a flower and a bee. They give life to eachother. All they needed was eachother. Taehyung closed the door quietly as to not disturbed the couple. But ofcourse, not forgetting to take a picture to send to the others in their own groupchat.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/

HIYAAAAA. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONEEEE! 💖

-AUTHOR