11- My Smol Little Yoongi

HELLO! IM BACK AGAIN.😀 SORRY IF THIS IS QUITE SHORT.

-/-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-//-/

Most people call yoongi small. But yoongi was in denial when it comes to his height he wasnt small. There are just many people who was much and he means much taller than him.

But now, yoongi was currently reaching for a cup that was in the top shelf. He was just glaring at it. Hoping with he's glare will scare the cup and it will move forward. But sadly it did not. He was trying his best to reach the cup. " come  on i just want a drink " yoongi growled. As yoongi was reaching he felt like he's hands was close to the cup " almost there. " as yoongi was about to reach the mug someone beat him to it.

" trying to reach this baby? ". With the voice coming from the back of yoongi. He knows who it was from " yes, jungkookie. Now give it here " yoongi knows how the younger loves to tease him before giving his stuff. " what would i get if i give it to you? " jungkook asked. Trying to make a deal. " nothing? " yoongi questioned. " then no cup for yoy " jungkook said with a smirk " fine what do you want. " yoongi said with unamused look. " i want a kiss " jungkook said while pointing on his lips " what. Dont you get that all the time? " yoongi asked. " thats what i want. " jungkook smiled.

Yoongi doesnt have much choice but to follow the younger's wants. " fine come here. " yoongi motions jungkook to go down for he cant reach him. " no. Reach me " jungkook once again smirked. " you know that i cant right. " yoongi said. " you can and you will. Come on. " jungkook said while pouting.

Yoongi stood on his tip toes and reached jungkook. When yoongi was about to fall. He felt an arm around his waist and pulled him closer. The kiss that was meant to be short turned into a long make out session.

When they both finally pulled apart. " now thats a kiss " jungkook said with a smile. Yoongi playfully punched him in his arms " whatever ". before leaving jungkook whispered " I Love You. " and run in the living room. " yeah yeah , I Love You Too. " yoongi whispered back with a smile.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

THANK YOU FOR READING AGAIN YOU CAN REQUEST. JUST MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT HERE. ITS YOUR CHOICE THANK YOU FOR THE READS. ♡♡

-AUTHOR 💖💖