22 - Loving You Had Consequences

This is inspired to a story that i've read. It really broke my heart as i was reading it. So i made this.
And credits to the video.
-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Our Love wasn't supposed to end like this. I've always loved you. And as i was in the middle of loving you. I always thought you do too. But i guess i was wrong. Our love was as pure as the snow. Why did everything changed?
Why did you changed?
Does the person that owned your heart changed?

Yoongi and Jungkook Had been together since their highschool years. It was a really sweet story. It wasn't one of a kind but for Them it was enough. Jungkook confessed first and Yoongi was beyond shock but accepted the other's feelings anyway as he felt the same way as he does.

They were now in their college years. Yoongi was taking Music. And while Jungkook was taking animations. It had always been his dream to create one of his movies or cartoons. And Yoongi, a lovable and supportive boyfriend. He supported and had always been there for Jungkook. Yoongi had always promised hin that if he ever had made his own movie. He would watch it. And Jungkook promised that Yoongi would be the one who would see it first.

As their courses were different. Their time schedules was very different from each other's. But Yoongi would always make time for them. He would often text Jungkook if he was free. But the younger would always say " im sorry. " " too much work and assignments. ". And yoongi was always an understanding one when it comes to the person he loves. So he just lets him do his job. He wasn't the type of person to stop someone's wants and happiness just to get his own. He was often known as careless when it comes to himself.

Everytime he would ask him out it would end like this. either saying he was busy or cancelling out in the last minute He would often say he was busy. But then the day came that he was beggining to doubt if they were still okay. So Yoongi decided to ask Jungkook through text.
" Can we Talk? "
" Sorry i don't have time today. Maybe some other time. I'm really sorry everything is just piled up. "
"Oh. I just want to ask you if everything is alright. With us. "
" Ofcourse it is. Everything is fine. I'm really sorry. I swear i'll make it up to you okay? How about this saturday?  "
Yoongi smiled it was better like that than never right?
" okay. I love you. "
" i love you too. "

That saturday date didn't came true. Jungkook canceled once again. Due to his "work". But Yoongi was upset. But he just understood it and brushed off his bad thoughts.

The band that they both love was going to have a concert near them. So Yoongi had asked Jungkook there. But once again Jungkook turned him down. With a reason that he would go to his parent's house. Again Yoongi was understanding. The both of them love that band so much. That Yoongi wanted them to attend it.

It was the concert day, Yoongi had texted Jungkook if he was At his parent's house. And Jungkook said he was on his wayt here.And to enjoy the concert. And again with the famous word that always come out of his mouth. A  " sorry ".

Yoongi decided to call Jungkook's parents so he was sure Jungkook was there. It wasn't that he didn't trust him. It was just he was woried about him. But when he called he's parent's house his heart sank. As they say that Jungkook was supposed to go there next week due to his Works.
As he doesn't want the tickets to go on waste. He still went to the concert. And there he regretted that he knew Jungkook From head to toe. From his curves near or far. Under daylight or under dim lights, it was him. The boy he loved for the longest, some occasions even more than he loves himself. Yoongi felt nothing.

Yoongi didn't confronted them and shouted at the girl. He just watched them as their favorite bad sing because despite the distance between them. He could see Jungkook glowing. His Happiness was radiating. The only thing in Yoongi's head was if he loved him with all his heart, he wouldn't ruin this moment for him.

After Yoongi went Back to his apartment, he texted Jungkook if he was at home and Jungkook responded with a yes and he was heading to bed. He never thought that emotional pain could be felt physically. It was so painful that the tears barely came out. And when Jungkook says " I love You " it hit Yoongi Hard.

Yoongi knew he should have talked to Jungkook about what he saw, But he was too caught up with the thougt of keeping him rather than an arguement. Yoongi made excuses for Jungkook. Because maybe he needed someone right now, Who wasn't him.

You can call yoongi names, he deserved it. No sane person would have stayed after that despite many explanations i guess he loved her too much for his own good.

Turns out, they didn't stop. The girl Jungkook was dating was His classmate. And one time his friend Talked to Yoongi about everything, that he couldn't take it anymore and he was guilty. And Yoongi just smiled and said " I know. " 

But Yoongi still stayed, what kept him going was maybe if he showed Jungkook that he was the First person he fell inlove with, he would leave her and choose to stay with him.

But even the most stubborn and lovable person gets tired too.  Yoongi didn't know why it took long before he realized that if even just a small part of him stilled loved Yoongi. He would've chosen him long before. If he loved him, there wouldn't be anyone else. It would have been only Yoongi.

Yoongi stopped texting and reaching out to Jungkook. He was worn out.  He realized that he had given up evrything including himself just to win back someone who was long gone.

Jungkook asked if they could talk. And Yoongi set them up to talk at the tree near the river. It had been their special place for sometime. They would often stay there and just hug eachother, they would even finish their fight there and they would often make out there. Their love story revolved around that place.

Yoongi was glad Jungkook didn't make it hard for them. He said everything. And Yoongi said he always knew. Since the concert, how much he hurted him. Yoongi didn't cry, surprisingly. Maybe the pain that Yoongi felt made him numb enough for that moment. Jungkook asked why he didn't leave him sooner. And all Yoongi could say was He loved him. He loved him with all his heart, and how he was sorry that he couldn't be the person for Jungkook. Jungkook and Yoongi exchanged thank yous
, For the memories that they shared.

You are still my favorite mistake, that i'll gladly commit over and over again. Don't get me wrong. Loving you was never a mistake. But thinking that you felt the same way as i do is the biggest mistake i have ever done.

I would still love to see your movie.
Even if i'm not the first one to see it.

-/-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-

OKAY. THIS IS JUST DEPRESSING. THIS IS QUITE LONG I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. AND WRITING THIS BREAKS MY HEART IN TWO.
OH AND THANK YOU FOR THE
1K+ READS. I LOVE YOU.

WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE ME TO MAKE A CHAPTER TWO OF THIS?

YES ( IF YES THERE WILL BE TWO ENDINGS. A HAPPY ONE AND A SAD ONE. )

NO ( IF NO, ITS OKAY. IT'S YOUR CHOICE. )

-AUTHOR💖